With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: tri. Part 3 UK Blu-ray and DVD Pre-Orders Open, Post Christmas 2017 Release?

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Steam Follow Vande on DeviantArt

tri. Part 3 UK Blu-ray and DVD Pre-Orders Open, Post Christmas 2017 Release?

Amazon UK has listed Digimon Adventure tri. Part 3 Confession.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

They have it listed for December 26th, 2017 at the moment.

We don't know if that date will stick, as Manga UK have said contractually they have to wait for a US release. New discs normally come out Monday in the UK, but with Christmas on Monday, pushing back a day is possible.

At the moment the Blu-ray isn't listed as a Collector's Edition like the prior ones, but that may just be an early listing mistake.

The image above is just us adding the Japanese theatrical poster as a stand in, no art has been shown off for the UK release yet.

Blu-ray is currently listed as 32.99 and the DVD is 26.60.

Pre-order links from Amazon UK.
    Digimon Adventure tri. Part 3 - Blu-Ray
    Digimon Adventure tri. Part 3 - DVD

The UK release of Part 2 is currently scheduled for November 6th.

Thanks to Crazy_Tai for the heads up.

I just hope they stick with the Japaneses artwork for the future parts. Even though I love the tram cart for PT.1 I kinda wish they used the Japaneses artwork for PT.1.

Add C-MC on Facebook Add C-MC on Google+ Visit C-MC's Youtube Channel
    taking this with a grain of salt since chapter 2 is coming on November 6th so it doesn't make sense for Confession to come out so soon after that

Ain't got no mojo... kingofgames's Avatar
    I usually preorder from Shout Factory because they've been giving away posters of the cover art with their blu rays.

It certainly would be nice to have Part 3 so soon after Part 2 but like others I'll remain skeptical.

I'll refrain from pre-ordering until we have some more concrete details.

MangaUK have told me that they're working currently towards that date for release. It can still change though. If you want a screen of the email just let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Tai View Post
    MangaUK have told me that they're working currently towards that date for release. It can still change though. If you want a screen of the email just let me know.
    That's unnecessary.

Until companies announce an actual date any date given for any product should be taken as stand in/assumed.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Follow wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Due to a glitch on Amazon, Manga UK have had to relist their Tri Part 3 release.

They say that pre-orders may have been lost, so anyone who's already pre-ordered it may need to check their account to see if their orders are still there.

The original Amazon link in the news post still works, and the prices have been reduced to 24.99 for the Blu-ray and 19.99 for the DVD.

Cover image update is here.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.