With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Digimon Adventure tri. Part 2 Determination is out in the US!

Digimon Adventure tri. Part 2 Determination is out in the US!

It's time for Digimon Adventure tri. Part 2 Determination on Blu-ray and DVD for those of us in North America!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The release is officially out today (August 15th), and some people have even gotten them early.

After a long wait for Part 1, the wait for Part 2 was reasonably short. Even shorter if you were able to get it early at one of a handful of events they sold it at before the official release date.

We've opened a discussion thread for people to discuss Part 2 separate from the old streaming discussion thread. If you want to discuss aspects of the release there that's also ok to do.

If you'd like to read about the release before (or after) getting your copy you can find our in-depth review of it right here.

The review has all you can expect for this release, positive and negative, along with a bunch of scans and screenshots and technical details, and will be updated shortly with any changes when our retail copy of the disc arrives today.

The digital copy address listed on the sheet is currently having issues for those who want to redeem your digital code. The VHX page for Shout will let you redeem your code with no issues.

If you still need to get a copy for yourself, you should be able to find it at various local stores, or you can order it online (Affiliate links.)

Digimon Adventure tri. Part 2 can be ordered here (Affiliate links.)
    Digimon Adventure tri. Part 2 Determination Blu-ray/DVD/Digital Combo
    Digimon Adventure tri. Part 2 Determination DVD

Digimon Adventure tri. part 1 is also still available to order:
    Digimon Adventure tri. Part 1 Blu-ray/DVD/Digital Combo
    Digimon Adventure tri. Part 1 DVD

Those who plan to buy it digitally from their choice of digital storefront should see it as being available now.

While we don't have an official date yet for Part 3 in the USA, it had it's dub premiere at Anime Expo roughly a month and a half ago, and Shout has confirmed it's still coming to home video later this year.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Outside Gotham (okay, I meant Chicago, which was filmed for at least TWO of Nolan's Batman films)
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    The release is officially out today (August 14th), and some people have even gotten them early.
    The 14th was yesterday, unless it was released yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by KoushiroIZZYIzumi View Post
    The release is officially out today (August 14th), and some people have even gotten them early.
    Simple typo which I was fixing as you were typing your message.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I'll have to wait a few days for shipping since Day-One prices are never worth it, but looking forward to it! I finally FINALLY got around to watching the dub for Part 1 last week, and it was great. I won't wait nearly as long for Part 2.

The good news: I'll be getting mine soon... ish... at a good price.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The bad news: I'm one of the chumps that cannot afford Amazon Prime.
    (So, no free 2-day shipping for me.)
    Last edited by AmEv7Fam; 08-15-2017 at 09:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KoushiroIZZYIzumi View Post
    Simple typo which I was fixing as you were typing your message.
    Oooooooh. Buuuuurn.
    (maybe this is why I had August 14yh on the brain. Perhaps i thought tri. was released yesterday too.)

I already bought my copy at Target today! Easy to spot too. Bright green and all. Next two should be easy to find too. Bright yellow and bright red. Just the right colors to burn your eyes out of their sockets. *thumbs up*

Add C-MC on Facebook Add C-MC on Google+ Visit C-MC's Youtube Channel
    does anyone know who voiced Joe's parents ?

Quote Originally Posted by C-MC View Post
    does anyone know who voiced Joe's parents ?
    The English wiki lists the voice actors for "Mr. Kido" and "Mrs. Kido" as To Be Announced, and the ending credits only list the voice actors without their roles. Curiously, IMDB has a listing for "Yuuko Kamiya" but not the Kidos.