With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Super Groupies Digimon Apparel in Japan- Shoes, Rings, & Sold Out Bags... Whoops!

Super Groupies Digimon Apparel in Japan- Shoes, Rings, & Sold Out Bags... Whoops!

More Digimon stuff!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Some Digimon Adventure apparel from Super Groupies! But this stuff all came out in 2016...

Looks like this is something we missed last year, so tossing it up now so that the stuff that's still available people can get. Whoops.

First up are shoes!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Image Thumbnail (custom)

These come in both Taichi and Yamato versions.

The Taichi version has a blue canvas base with yellow shoelaces. It has a digiegg design on the inwards facing side and a crest of courage design on the tongue. The inside of the shoe was made brown to match Taichi's pants.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The Yamato version has a dark green base to match his top with white shoelaces. It has the design from Gabumon's belly on the inwards facing side and they've made the insoles brown to match Yamato's shoes.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

They cost 9,800 yen per pair. The Taichi has 22.5cm available and the Yamato has 22.5 and 23.5 cm available.

Next up is a nice pair of rings.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The Agumon ring is a silver colored brass ring. The Agumon on the ring is a rhodium-plated tin alloy with eyes made out of green glass stones.

The Gabumon ring is a gold colored brass ring. The Gabumon on the ring is a gold-plated tin alloy with eyes made out of red glass stones.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Each ring comes with a fancy metallic-brown box.

In addition each ring can have it's size adjusted via a small bit under the Digimon.

They cost 8,800 yen each and both the Agumon ring and the Gabumon ring are still available.

The last pair of items are unfortunately sold out.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

A Taichi backpack and a Yamato bag.

Both were 9,800 yen when they were available. Further details weren't translated since they are sold out.

All these products also include a bonus item with purchase.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

A Taichi/Agumon or Yamato/Gabumon bromide print featuring them with the Super Groupies products.

Double checked looking around and am pretty sure we did in fact completely miss these last year. Between the excitement of tri. Part 2, Part 3, Appmon, it appears this is something that was just simply missed.

Thanks to KoushiroIZZYIzumi for the heads up about this stuff and garm for translating everything so quickly.

You'll want to contact an intermediary to get these items sent to you. WtW is not affiliated with any, but here are a selection of intermediaries that have worked well for various WtWers and their friends in the past:
    From Japan
    Rider Proxy
    Nippon-Yasan

You'll want to provide your chosen intermediary with the link to the item. Just copy paste the link to the product pages for what you want and send them a message about it and they'll take care of it after they discuss pricing and their policies with you. The links embedded in the news article for the products are exactly what you'll need to send them.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Solomon on DeviantArt Visit Solomon's Youtube Channel
    I don't know about you, but just the sight of Matt and Tai in those clothes is simply hilarious.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by Solomon View Post
    I don't know about you, but just the sight of Matt and Tai in those clothes is simply hilarious.
    I've been laughing on and off for the past hour and a half

Soooo gaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy hahahha lol
    Currently raising: Omegamon (Pendulum ZERO)
    Omegamon Alter-S (ver.20th)

Add ShindoW on Facebook Follow ShindoW on DeviantArt Visit ShindoW's Youtube Channel
    I actually have the Yamato tote bag waiting for me with my proxy XD I would have gotten the shoes, too, but they didn't come in my size D:
    I wondered why I suddenly saw these pop up again today on the internet (must be because of this post... Almost thought there was a re-release)
    Check here for latest Yamato/Gabumon news and merchandise!

Outside Gotham (okay, I meant Chicago, which was filmed for at least TWO of Nolan's Batman films)
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    Image Thumbnail (custom)
    I must admit that, in this pic, Yamato looks a little festive with the way he's showing Gabumon his ring and the fact that he's carrying a purse.

It's a Goddamn shame they only used a female model to wear both versions of those sneakers......which were inspired by two male characters of Digimon Adventure. I really dig them. I wish they were unisex.

Interestingly enough, Super Groupies has a male model wearing a leather jacket that was originally inspired by one worn by a female character from a different anime series.
    Last edited by KoushiroIZZYIzumi; 08-14-2017 at 10:44 PM.

I come from the net
    Those rings are super fancy like. Detailed and everything. That is my take away from this.