With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 20th Anniversary Card Set New Artwork & Reprints Plus 20th DigiColle Set Orders

20th Anniversary Card Set New Artwork & Reprints Plus 20th DigiColle Set Orders

Another update on the upcoming 20th Card Set from Bandai!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

We get previews of new artwork for a number of cards.

First up, new art of Durandamon that will show up in his card from the new set.

Then they show off Digimon that are getting new art (and in some cases new cards, in various groups...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

"The Two Big Signature Digimon", Tyranomon and Agumon.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

They refer to this group as "Digimon That Appeared in Games": Omegamon Zwart, Ophanimon Falldown Mode, and Mastemon.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Labeled "Anime Series Characters That Haven't Been Turned into [HC] Cards Before: Rosemon Burst Mode, ShineGreymon Burst Mode, and MirageGaogamon Burst Mode. (ShineGreymon Burst Mode has gotten one before in 2014, but they may be referring to the original run of the card game.)

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The last bits of new art they show are "Many Anime and Ultimate Level Characters" which includes WarGreymon, Omegamon, Imperialdramon, Dukemon, Agunimon, and Susanoomon.

Last for the card set...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

A display showing the 45 reprint cards. Apparently they decided to up the number of reprint cards with new art from 3 to 8.

On top of that there will also be the 15 new cards for a total of 60.

With the reveal of some of the Digimon above who aren't new art for the reprint cards, we believe we know 11 of the new cards total: Zubamon, Durandamon, Omegamon Alter-S, BlitzGreymon, CresGarurumon, Omegamon Zwart, Ophanimon Falldown Mode, Mastemon, ShineGreymon Burst Mode, MirageGaogamon Burst Mode, and Rosemon Burst Mode.

More information about the card set can be found here.

The 20th Card Set is available to pre-order now at Premium Bandai for 9,720 yen. Orders close at August 21st and are expected to ship in November.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The 20th DigiColle Koromon and Tokomon Set!

This went up for pre-order a number of months ago, and was also sold at DigiFes.

Premium Bandai is selling a number of the sets which are ready to ship now.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

They advertise these as having a metallic paintjob and the 20th anniversary stand that was advertised as part of the set at DigiFes.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Oddly, even though the prior pre-orders for this set showed a metallic paintjob in early images, they mention this paintjob as being metallic 'compared to the previously released version' which is (apparently?) the previously pre-orderable version. So the coloring may be different in this release. A sample image they shwoed off adds to this idea.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Whether the version up for pre-order months ago (which should ship soon for many people) includes the 20th stand or not is unknown.

For those who want to nab this set, it's currently available to order for 1,000 yen at Premium Bandai while stock lasts.

You'll want to contact an intermediary to get these items sent to you. WtW is not affiliated with any, but here are a selection of intermediaries that have worked well for various WtWers and their friends in the past:
    From Japan
    Rider Proxy
    Nippon-Yasan

The Bandai Premium store has also chosen to affiliate themselves/recommend a few potential shops to be used as intermediaries for non-Japanese buyers:
    Buyee
    From Japan (this From Japan link shows various items that they waive commission fees for.)
    Samurai Buyer
    DEJapan

You'll want to provide your chosen intermediary with the link to the item. Just copy paste the link to the product pages for what you want and send them a message about it and they'll take care of it after they discuss pricing and their policies with you. The links embedded in the news article for the products are exactly what you'll need to send them.

Some of the intermediaries have a full storefront and may have the item listed, so you may want to check that first.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I come from the net Seymour Butz's Avatar
    That Durandamon card looks sick, but in what video game did Ophanimon Fall Down Mode appear, besides card games?

Quote Originally Posted by Seymour Butz View Post
    That Durandamon card looks sick, but in what video game did Ophanimon Fall Down Mode appear, besides card games?
    Her main appearances thus far have been...

Digimon Jintrix, which was an 'online' card game under the NetCarddass banner. Physical cards with online gameplay. This was her introduction.
    Digimon Collectors, which was a smartphone card collecting/battle game.
    Digimon Crusaders, which was a game where you collected Digimon via cards and battled with them, which continues on outside of Japan as Digimon Heroes.

Up thru this Hyper Colosseum card, every appearance of hers I can think of is part of a video game.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Ain't got no mojo... KerisSiber's Avatar
    i guess im not regretting they redo few new art! surprising only ulforceveedramon x antibody being included? why not others?

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    I think what Seymour refers is that Ofanimon FM hasn't got any prominent appearances thus far (the most important one being in a cutscene of Digimon Collectors). Aside from Mastemon, there are other Digimon with important roles in past videogames, that haven't got a card in the Hyper Colosseum yet: Bemmon/Snatchmon/Destromon/Galacticmon, Chronomon Holy Mode/Destroy Mode, Grimmon/ChaosGrimmon, Spadamon, Armamon/OmegaArmamon BM, Aegiomon/Aegiochusmon, Cerberumon Jinrou Mode/Plutomon, Omegamon Zwart D/Alter-B and VoltoBautamon would be the best examples.

As for the new artworks, all of them are really stunning!! I like a lot the new artwork for Agunimon I hope Ravemon Burst Mode gets a new card too. He's my favourite among the four!

>Mastemon and the rest Burst Mode cards i need this so bad, i hope they finish the digievolution lines for lalamon, falcomon and gaomon in HC, as far i know only rookies was released.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur's Xbox Live Profile
    Are we ignoring there's a Ophanimon FM in Tri?

I didn't care about this card ser until this update. Ulforce X Antibody, Tyranomon, Agnimon and Mastemon make it so hard too resist but it's so expensive. I wish I didn't see this thread, lol.
    Edit: And yeah Zwart and Ophanimon FM are both from Jintrix so it's not really a tri thing but maybe it counts as cross advertising.
    Last edited by flintlock; 08-13-2017 at 10:18 AM.

I come from the net
    Those are nice. And it's good they notice some that don't have cards yet.

Heh. And not a single thing from Xros Wars.

Perhaps one of the final four new cards?
    Bat-Guilmon's utility belt is mostly full of bread.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast