With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: tri. Part 5 Early Screenings, New Tokuban Adventure, & Frontier Marathon Announced!

Completely digital Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by B-mon View Post
    I'm pretty sure the official Twitter mentioned it's the 15th anniversary of Frontier, so it's not random.
    The original text reads as follows:
    第5章「共生」の9月30日(土)からの劇場上映を記念して、テレビシリーズ『デジモンフロンティア』の8 月19日(土)からのニコ生一挙放送が決定!!!
    http://digimon-adventure.net/news/archive/2017081003.html

#デジモン #digimon

Sometimes the Real World, sometimes the Dream World, although I prefer the Digital World
    Follow Velocifaptor On Twitter Add Velocifaptor on Facebook Add Velocifaptor on Google+ Add Velocifaptor on Steam Visit Velocifaptor's Youtube Channel
    To celebrate the upcoming release of tri. Part 5, they are going to stream all of Digimon Frontier!
    Ophanimon as canon evolution for Angewomon confirmed!
    Anyway, jokes apart, I hope this means that they at least consider remastering Frontier on BluRay. It's the series with the most beautiful graphics for its time, faring pretty good even when compared against Savers, and I would love to be able to buy it in HD, even if I can't afford it right away.

(I actually mentioned on an unrelated thread how I have a buddy who exclusively likes Frontier among all the Digimon series, and I'm pretty sure a Frontier BD Box is gonna be a dream come true for him, and for the first time, I'm gonna be fanboying alongside him. There was a time when I didn't really like Frontier, partially because Cherubimon gave me literal nightmares, but I've grown partial to it over the years.)

Follow Solomon on DeviantArt Visit Solomon's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by NekoHaruko View Post
    Need to hide on Sept. 1st. Got it. You won't be seeing me for 4 weeks! Tumblr will be swarming with spoilers I'm sure... wtw won;t be so bad. still annoying there people that rudely spread spoilers when people don't want them.
    As for me, (if you pardon the debatably bad pun) I'm gonna spoil myself with those spoilers when they come around.

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Steam Follow Vande on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by NekoHaruko View Post
    Need to hide on Sept. 1st. Got it. You won't be seeingme for 4 weeks! Tumblr will be swarming with spoilers I'm sure... wtw won;t be so bad. still annoying there people that rudely spread spoilers when people don't want them.
    There will be a spoiler thread as normal. The first 5 mins don't normally show anything super significant.

Sometimes the Real World, sometimes the Dream World, although I prefer the Digital World
    Follow Velocifaptor On Twitter Add Velocifaptor on Facebook Add Velocifaptor on Google+ Add Velocifaptor on Steam Visit Velocifaptor's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Solomon View Post
    As for me, (if you pardon the debatably bad pun) I'm gonna spoil myself with those spoilers when they come around.
    It's not bad at all, it's a brilliantly executed pun, and it perfectly describes what I'm gonna be doing. Although I sure hope it's not like with Riverdale Season 1 with me all over again, where I read the spoilers and instantly ended up regretting it.

Follow Solomon on DeviantArt Visit Solomon's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Velocifaptor View Post
    It's not bad at all, it's a brilliantly executed pun, and it perfectly describes what I'm gonna be doing. Although I sure hope it's not like with Riverdale Season 1 with me all over again, where I read the spoilers and instantly ended up regretting it.
    Cheers mate. I myself probably won't regret it anyway.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Image Thumbnail (custom)
    I found this picture on twitter. Could it be a scene from part 5?

Add clanc on Facebook
    Looking at the artstyle and the background, it probably is.
    Does this mean that FM will get defeated?

Fixed the broken tags and replaced them with a thumbnail tag.

The image doesn't really tell us much of anything to be honest. It could be Ophanimon appearing from a dark cloud of energy.

It's likely from a magazine or book that has some tri. part 5 promotional material in it. Could even be from something given away at the stage play for all we know.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Quote Originally Posted by yulkyun View Post
    Image Thumbnail (custom)
    I found this picture on twitter. Could it be a scene from part 5?
    Haha, this position make Ophanimon body look like Kamen Rider Ichigo head.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast