With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: tri. Part 5 Early Screenings, New Tokuban Adventure, & Frontier Marathon Announced!

tri. Part 5 Early Screenings, New Tokuban Adventure, & Frontier Marathon Announced!

A bunch of announcements for video based events...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

First up is early screenings for Digimon Adventure tri. Part 5.

Two early screenings will be held at the Shinjuku Wald 9, which has been treated as the home base theater for tri.

Both screenings will be on September 1st. One will be at 7pm, a second at 9:20pm.

These early screenings of tri. Part 5 have four guests scheduled to be on hand.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

MAO (Hikari), Miho Arakawa (Meiko), Ayumi Miyazaki, and AiM. Update- Natsuki Hanae (Taichi) has been added to the guest list.

They will be on hand after the first screening, and before the second.

There will be three ticket groups.

Extra Early tickets via a lottery system between August 11th at 11am and August 24th at 11am via Ticket Pia. Results will be announced August 24th at 6pm.
    Early tickets via a lottery system between August 14th at 11am and August 25th at 11am via Ticket Pia. Results will be announced August 25th at 6pm.
    Normal ticketing will be between August 26th at 10am and August 31st at 6pm via Ticket Pia, along with Circle K Sunkus and 7-11 convenience stores.

The most recent tri. part 5 trailer and home release information can be found here.

Then we have news about another Tokuban!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

This newest Tokuban Adventure stream on niconico will have details relating to Digimon Adventure tri. Part 5 and will be held on August 31st at 9pm (stream opens 10 minutes early.)

The scheduled guests for the Tokuban are...

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

MAO, Miho Arakawa, and Hitomi Yoshida (Mimi.)

In addition to general information, they'll be showing the first 5 minutes of Digimon Adventure tri. Part 5.

Last but not least, before the early tri. Part 5 screenings and the Tokuban there will be something for fans of another Digimon series...

To celebrate the upcoming release of tri. Part 5, they are going to stream all of Digimon Frontier!

The series will be streamed throughout the second half of August with 4 episodes every day once it begins (minus 2 on the last day.)

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Each day the stream starts at 2pm, and each batch of episodes has it's own stream address.

August 19th- 1 thru 4
    August 20th- 5 thru 8
    August 21st- 9 thru 12
    August 22nd- 13 thru 16
    August 23rd- 17 thru 20
    August 24th- 21 thru 24
    August 25th- 25 thru 28
    August 26th- 29 thru 32
    August 27th- 33 thru 36
    August 28th- 37 thru 40
    August 29th- 41 thru 44
    August 30th- 45 thru 48
    August 31st- 49 and 50

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Frontier fans will be quite happy to get a little bit of love.

And tri. part 5 is still available to pre-order right now if you want to hop in early! CDJapan links are affiliate, Amazon Japan are not.

Digimon Adventure tri. Part 5 Blu-ray
    Digimon Adventure tri. Part 5 Blu-ray (Amazon Version)
    Digimon Adventure tri. Part 5 DVD
    Digimon Adventure tri. Part 5 DVD (Amazon Version)
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Osuka On Twitter Add Osuka on Facebook
    A Frontier marathon? I'm 97% sure they will announce the 15th anniversary versions of the D-Scanners after it..

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Steam Follow Vande on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Osuka View Post
    A Frontier marathon? I'm 97% sure they will announce the 15th anniversary versions of the D-Scanners after it..
    I had this same thought lol. It is nice Frontier is getting a bit of love.

Add clanc on Facebook
    Yay frontier.
    But I bet it's going to be region locked. ;_;

Completely digital Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    I honestly think it's kind of pathetic that they announce the stream of Frontier in order "to celebrate the release of Symbiosis", and there's not even a mention about the 15th Anniversary of the series...Anyway I'm not gonna complain about my fav. season getting some love and recognition from Toei at last

Do we already know if the stream will be region-locked? Hope not

I'm pretty sure the official Twitter mentioned it's the 15th anniversary of Frontier, so it's not random.

I'm going digital
    Follow Emperordramon On Twitter Follow Emperordramon on DeviantArt Visit Emperordramon's Youtube Channel
    Is it just me or has Mimi's actress been featured in most of these Tokuban things?

What happened to Adventure remastered series, did they release it?
    Still, I'm gonna watch remastered Frontier, one of the best series
    Last edited by BWG; 08-10-2017 at 01:16 PM.

Add C-MC on Facebook Add C-MC on Google+ Visit C-MC's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Emperordramon View Post
    Is it just me or has Mimi's actress been featured in most of these Tokuban things?
    your right lol

Need to hide on Sept. 1st. Got it. You won't be seeingme for 4 weeks! Tumblr will be swarming with spoilers I'm sure... wtw won;t be so bad. still annoying there people that rudely spread spoilers when people don't want them.

Digimon Adventure tri. Symbiosis to be released September 30th!! Be there or be square!!
    Hikari! Meiko! Show me your brave heart!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast