With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: tri. Stage Play Livestreams Announced

tri. Stage Play Livestreams Announced

For those in Japan, but not able to make it to the Zepp Blue Theater Roppongi, there will be another way to see the tri. Stage Play!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Two different showings of the Digimon Adventure tri. Stage Play will be shown on niconico.

Both will be paid livestreams, with recordings available for a limited time afterwards.

Passes for the streams can be bought on this niconico page for 1,800 yen.

The showings available are both on August 13th, the last day of the stage play's run. The first is the noon showing, the second the 4:30pm evening showing.

You can only buy the passes if you are in Japan. You enter the pass you receive on the page for the specific showing you purchased for.

Each stream will open half an hour before the stage play livestream begins.

Recordings of the livestreams will be available until 11:59pm on September 20th for those who purchased a pass. Passes will continue to be sold for the recordings thru September 10th at 11:59pm.

For those who don't have access to the niconico streams DVDs have been announced, but general pre-orders have not been announced yet (just pre-orders for those who went to the stage play.)

Prior Stage Play updates can be found here:
    Original Announcement
    Male Cast & Synopsis
    Digimon Cast
    Female Cast, Ensemble, & Director
    Costume Previews
    Cast in Full Costume
    Cast Comment Videos
    Cast Interview
    Reveal of Etemon, Tentomon, & Palmon
    Agumon, Gabumon, MetalGarurumon, and Taichi & Yamato Clips
    Vamdemon, Products, tri. Part 5 Footage, Piyomon, and Gomamon
    tri. Stage Play Trailer and Gabumon
    Special Events After Showings and Agumon Clip
    Animedia Art, Interview, Agumon Clip
    Stage Play Rehearsal Images
    tri. Stage Play DVD Announced
    tri. Stage Play Digest Video
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Add clanc on Facebook
    Yay I can see this!
    That's what I'd say if I had money and could go to Japan to see this.
    Can I cry in your arm?

Ain't got no mojo... TheBiggestDreamer's Avatar
    Won't it be distracting with all the puppeteers there? I assumed that they're be dressed to be less obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBiggestDreamer View Post
    Won't it be distracting with all the puppeteers there? I assumed that they're be dressed to be less obvious.
    You'd be surprised how things can blend in and interact with the goal when an audience is willing to accept certain rules and things that will happen.

I would assume the puppeteers moving the puppets around and emoting are largely the same thing.

It's often been mentioned regarding the Muppets, that if a character is done in a public venue where they can't necessarily 'hide', it's very easy for people to ignore that 'they' are there, even if they can be seen, since the audience 'accepts' the Muppets as who they are.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.