With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Digimon Game Community Website Opens w/ Watanabe Interview and Nakano Guidebook

Ain't got no mojo... Ryou Misaki's Avatar
    Follow Ryou Misaki On Twitter Add Ryou Misaki on Facebook Add Ryou Misaki on Steam Follow Ryou Misaki on DeviantArt Visit Ryou Misaki's Youtube Channel
    I've created my account by using a normal gmail and I've chosen "Japan" (as country/area/something) during the registration, in the BANDAI registration page.

I wonder if I can use the site to ask the developers to improve some of the Digimon 3D models.
    As Slayerdramon's mantle, that is supposed to be divided in two parts or Hinukamuy (Gankoomon... stand) that is supposed to have an aura-like effect.
    Last edited by Ryou Misaki; 08-12-2017 at 05:19 AM.
    My English is Sukamon​, I Nume Nume.

Follow Wolfshark On Twitter Follow Wolfshark on DeviantArt
    Like Torto said I believe some female-ish digimon were edited if their designs were deemed a bit... indecent. if I recall correctly Beelstarmon had only her underboob edited over. I assume the others had some thing similar and got their outfits edited to be more tasteful. I honestly find this fine since I do believe some female digimon look less like monsters and more like ladies being given the Yoko treatment.

Completely digital Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    And the winner is...Lilithmon!

By the way Yamato-san, do you know how exactly can we talk with the staff members in order to let them arrive our suggestions? I would really appreciate that ^_^

Ain't got no mojo...
    Follow Yamato-san On Twitter
    Sorry, I wouldn't know.

I tried looking up images of BeelStarmon in Heroes, and compared it to the images on Wikimon, and I didn't notice anything different. Can somebody point me to anywhere detailing the censorship?

EDIT: Nevermind, just noticed the video.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123