With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Digimon Game Community Website Opens w/ Watanabe Interview and Nakano Guidebook

Digimon Game Community Website Opens w/ Watanabe Interview and Nakano Guidebook

It's a bit late, but Digimon Game Community has opened!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Most of the Hacker's Memory information we've already gotten, but the site already has a number of other things even though it's just opened...

You can register for an account.

Various other elements of the site appear to be up, some of which require registration, including:
    The Community Section
    The section where you can ask developers questions
    A questionnaire section for Digimon fans to run polls about Digimon for other members to respond to.
    News

And you can raise your own Digimon on the site! The site records what Digimon you have gotten in a 'dictionary' connected to your account. You use points earned via various things: having your comment selected by the staff (they don't specify exactly what this means), voting on themes they like, etc. Points can be used to evolve your Digimon.

The site has also added some content of interest to Digimon fans...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

An interview with Kenji Watanabe. They mention this is part 1 and that part 2 is coming soon.

Hopefully we are able to get this translated, but no promises.

And last, but not least for now...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

In addition, new artwork has been made featuring Cyber Sleuth characters Ami and Keisuke for a guidebook for Nakano Broadway, a real life shopping complex that was featured heavily in Cyber Sleuth. This is meant to be the first wave of a promotional collaboration between Nakano Broadway and Bandai in the leadup to the release of Hacker's Memory.

There may be some additional information once garm or shin is able to translate it.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Junior Commander
    it's a really REALLY awesome page for dedicated fans. Bandai sure NAILED IT so much.

Outside Gotham (okay, I meant Chicago, which was filmed for at least TWO of Nolan's Batman films)
    I went to Nakano Broadway when I was in Tokyo last year. It's a very interesting shopping center. You're more likely to find Digimon merchandise there than in Akihabara. I got myself a Anime colored 15th anniversary digivice from one shop and some Hyper Coliseum cards from another.
    Last edited by KoushiroIZZYIzumi; 08-09-2017 at 10:43 PM.

Hmm, apparently I can't register from America :/ I'm not really surprised but I am disappointed.

Follow Wolfshark On Twitter Follow Wolfshark on DeviantArt
    Ooh I might join this once I get some more info on this if it gets translated and I got a good idea of what is what here. I only know Spanish and English after all and fully depend on google translate for sites like this.

And that suggestions section tempts me to tell the devs to add in/consider the Three musketeers in future games.

Edit: Tried registering but it appears that if you don't register from Japan it won't let you in. Can anyone confirm that it lets you in if you made an account and chose Japan?
    Last edited by Wolfshark; 08-09-2017 at 11:05 PM.

Junior Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshark View Post
    Ooh I might join this once I get some more info on this if it gets translated and I got a good idea of what is what here. I only know Spanish and English after all and fully depend on google translate for sites like this.

And that suggestions section tempts me to tell the devs to add in/consider the Three musketeers in future games.

Edit: Tried registering but it appears that if you don't register from Japan it won't let you in. Can anyone confirm that it lets you in if you made an account and chose Japan?
    Gematsu said that you can register with Japan / Asia IP. I can register into it without any problem coz I live in South East Asia

I wasn't able to visit Nakano broadway last time I was in Japan, would love to next time (lord knows when that will be). Love the artwork there.

Hopefully we get a lot of good info out of the Game Community!

Completely digital Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Yaaay and now I guess Western fans are out of the community, right?

However I'm glad that at least the Japanese fans could also make a contribution to the franchise!! Hurray for that

Please Bandai America & Europe, take the example!

Ain't got no mojo...
    Follow Yamato-san On Twitter
    I recall hearing about a way to trick the IP into thinking you're from Japan, but I forget how to do it. Also, is there any way to change your location if you already registered your e-mail address?

EDIT: Okay, it seems there's an option to simply delete your account. I never did anything with mine, but just to make sure, can you delete it and then immediately re-register with the same e-mail without any complications?
    Last edited by Yamato-san; 08-10-2017 at 09:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tortoiseshel View Post
    Hmm, apparently I can't register from America :/ I'm not really surprised but I am disappointed.
    Same. Maybe I should have continue reading through this thread before spending 20 minutes trying to register @_@

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast