With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: tri. Kids Fancy Dress Clothing Products Released and Available to Order

tri. Kids Fancy Dress Clothing Products Released and Available to Order

I know a lot of people were waiting for these to show up outside of DigiFes. Being sold there made people a bit nervous that they'd be hard to get after... but most of the items are out now

Image Thumbnail (custom)

It's the tri. kids in their fancy dress outfits!

We'll go over what's out with order links for you guys who want to order stuff.

First up is the clear files.

These are A4 size clear files (8.3 by 11.7 inches.) There are two types and list price shows as 378 yen.
    Type A- Mimi, Koushiro, Sora, Taichi
    Type B- Meiko, Takeru, Hikari, Jou, Yamato

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Acrylic stands/keychains! You pop these off and they can be used as either a stand or a keychain. The artwork of the Digimon is the art paired with the fancy dress for the kids. This comes as a box of 9 for 7,776 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

These acrylic smartphone stands also use the fancy clothing artwork. There are three types and each costs 1,944 yen.
    Type A- Taichi, Sora, Yamato
    Type B- Jou, Mimi, Koushiro
    Type C- Meiko, Takeru, Hikari

Image Thumbnail (custom)

These mini wall scrolls/tapestries feature the kids in their stylish fancy clothes. They are listed as A4 half size. If I'm correct that means they are roughly 4.2 by 11.7 inches. They come in a box of 9 for 11,664 yen.

At the moment there is no sign of the can badges or stickers, but those will hopefully come shortly.

All of the links above are to the items to order on AmiAmi and not affiliate links. All of the items are currently on sale for below the list price. Will add CDJapan affiliate links when/if available.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Sometimes the Real World, sometimes the Dream World, although I prefer the Digital World
    Follow Velocifaptor On Twitter Add Velocifaptor on Facebook Add Velocifaptor on Google+ Add Velocifaptor on Steam Visit Velocifaptor's Youtube Channel
    Interesting that they use 'Joe' as the official romanization, as opposed to 'Jou' or 'Jyou'.

Not that surprised since Tk's digivice says MagnaAngemon when Angemon evovles too

I feel like Matt and Mimi should switch places in the clear folder xD

Ain't got no mojo...
    I think (and I could be wrong) that these outfits are supposed to be what the Chosen would wear if they worked for the same organization as Daigo and Maki. With the color scheme and the undershirts of Mimi and Sora being evocative of Maki's undershirt and the same base style. Again, it's a loose theory, but I think it sort of makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by DigimonTrash View Post
    I think (and I could be wrong) that these outfits are supposed to be what the Chosen would wear if they worked for the same organization as Daigo and Maki. With the color scheme and the undershirts of Mimi and Sora being evocative of Maki's undershirt and the same base style. Again, it's a loose theory, but I think it sort of makes sense.
    The problem with that theory, the outfits Maki and Daigo wear aren't really special in any way. They are just nice clothes.

With the amount of outfits they've been going through with products, suits and stuff was an obvious place to go to at some point.

There are so many jobs these outfits would potentially be appropriate for in Japan it's just hard to take it as more than 'nice clothes.'
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DigimonTrash View Post
    The problem with that theory, the outfits Maki and Daigo wear aren't really special in any way. They are just nice clothes.

With the amount of outfits they've been going through with products, suits and stuff was an obvious place to go to at some point.

There are so many jobs these outfits would potentially be appropriate for in Japan it's just hard to take it as more than 'nice clothes.'
    That's fair and probably a more likely scenario. They have gone through quite a few outfits during Tri's run. I need to start separating my Digi-daydreams from my analytical thoughts. Oh well, it was a nice thought. Regardless, everyone looks really great! I especially dig Yamato's belt buckle and Mimi's pant suit.

Lol, they know what they're doing with those smartphone stands.

Quote Originally Posted by AppliFang View Post
    Not that surprised since Tk's digivice says MagnaAngemon when Angemon evovles too
    More than that, they also use Biyomon, Lillymon, and Gatomon. The only time they specifically don't use the dub name in the Digivice sequences so far is AlturKabuterimon.

I come from the net
    Those are really nice. Both nice stuff and nice clothes. Real fancy.