With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Japanese Hacker's Memory Cover Art, Cast, Pre-Order Bonus DLC, & Limited Edition Info

Junior Commander
    I assume that we can get a limited edition via rice digital, just like Summon Night 6, also usually Bamco included LE ver like how they usually do Tales of series. But the only thing that bothers me is that it had 20th anniv anime songs with CS style, since any digimon game had already removed the anime songs (rumble arena series, card battle series), I doubt it will be released, probably we will get less stuffs for the LE

I come from the net Seymour Butz's Avatar
    Holy fuck Arkadimon yeeeeeessss‼ Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes‼ Holy shit I can’t wait to use ‘Dot Matrix’ and suck something’s health away! And healing is so important in Cyber Sleuth too! And it’s the super ultimate version, maybe they’ll put in Demon and UlForce V-Dramon Super Ultimate too, I mean they hinted a lot at Rina doing more in the future and if Utchan is right and this is an alternate universe then it really fits‼ Oh my goodness they might even do (gasp) Dominimon and Regulumon, I mean they love lore digimon like the Three Archangels and Dominimon is closely related to them and they introduced a new angel in the last game so this would really fit oh oh oh oh I’m sorry I ever thought this franchise was stale and dead everything is beautiful I wanna pepper Kryten with confetti and kiss Razorsaw directly on the mouth.

(Dies.)

Updated the news with CDJapan pre-order links for those who want to import.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Completely digital Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    That are very good news!!! Do we know if the Limited Edition also includes the pre-order bonuses? I want to raise my Sistermons =P Hahahaha

Ain't got no mojo... Digimon'sDigitalWill's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    That are very good news!!! Do we know if the Limited Edition also includes the pre-order bonuses? I want to raise my Sistermons =P Hahahaha
    The CDJapan version suggests so. The Amazon version seemingly does too.

Is there any confirmation as to how they are releasing the original Cyber Sleuth Game for the Japanese version? Like, is it included with Hacker's Memory or would it be released separately? And, is the updated roster from Hacker's Memory to original Cyber Sleuth still holds true?

Completely digital The Chaos Entity's Avatar
    The first page explicitly states that the original Cyber Sleuth is included, with the Japanese version, at least.
    I haven't seen anything one way or the other regarding the digivolutions, though; I'd imagine that they'd carry over though.
    This is just a note to say that I'm on the Autism Spectrum (Annoyingly, I was never told whether it was 'just' high-functioning autism, or Asperger's syndrome), so if I don't make sense, or am incoherent, please ask what it is I mean politely. Thank you~

Ain't got no mojo... Digimon'sDigitalWill's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Chaos Entity View Post
    The first page explicitly states that the original Cyber Sleuth is included, with the Japanese version, at least. I haven't seen anything one way or the other regarding the digivolutions, though; I'd imagine that they'd carry over though.
    Okay. I just saw different sites reporting slightly different information, so I was not sure.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    The full cover art has been uploaded to Wikimon: https://wikimon.net/File:Hackersmemory_poster.jpg
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Completely digital CrazyAristocracy's Avatar
    Follow CrazyAristocracy on DeviantArt
    It seems a bit... unfortunate.

Dammit, lol. They just can't help themselves.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast