With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Japanese Hacker's Memory Cover Art, Cast, Pre-Order Bonus DLC, & Limited Edition Info

Ain't got no mojo... HeroTheKeeper's Avatar
    Wait... TV Anime Sound Edition? Do y'all think that might include the Digivolving songs? That might be worth the price for an audiophile who likes the sound track of the original anime.

Quote Originally Posted by Theigno View Post
    I don't think they would put the final boss on the front cover. And considering that there already exists a model for Millenniummon it will almost certainly be used in this game.
    Although I don't see what exactly Millenniumon has to do with Arkadimon.
    Indeed, I reckon it's probably something similar to Machinedramon in "Next Order" where it's a Digimon used by the villains as kind of a vanguard that you have to fight several times before unmasking who's behind it all.

I'm not too familiar with Arkadimon, but from what I can understand it's a Digimon artificially created from others? So I could see it being created by evil hackers or some-such and it absorbed Omegamon Majin Buu style and mutated to this new form.

Quote Originally Posted by ShikaSS View Post
    I highly doubt that the monster in the background could be a regular Arkadimon SU. The structure of the torso is very different in general, there seems to be a cape like mass which, together with the 3 stripes pointing towards the middle from the side of his torso kind of gives me an omegamon inspired vibe. Maybe some sort of jogress?
    I really don't see what's so different about the torso. Those 3 stripes are it's 3 tentacles and what you're calling cape is it's left wing.
    I don't see how the wing of the regular Arkadimon could be anywhere near big enough to cover as much space on the cover as the new cape does, since they used to be almost comically small. the new stripe markings come from an entirely different direction than before, even if they are the same color as the tentacles that would be more of a reference to the normal Arkadimon SU rather than being the exactly same thing. Speaking of tentacles, it seems that the new monster only has one tentacle sprouting from its head and not two.

Quote Originally Posted by Rohan View Post
    I'm not too familiar with Arkadimon, but from what I can understand it's a Digimon artificially created from others? So I could see it being created by evil hackers or some-such and it absorbed Omegamon Majin Buu style and mutated to this new form.
    There is no information about what other data Arkadimon was created from but interestingly, there were other Digimon that were synthetically created from Arkadimons data. Arkadimon absorbs data in order to evolve but it's not strictly speaking fusing, as the data has no impact on the appearance of his next form, the only time something like that happened was when Arkadimon ultimate temporarily grew Demon's teeth but that was because Demon's data was forcibly taking over him at the time.

...also, don't call me Igno.

I don't see how the wing of the regular Arkadimon could be anywhere near big enough to cover as much space on the cover as the new cape does, since they used to be almost comically small. the new stripe markings come from an entirely different direction than before, even if they are the same color as the tentacles that would be more of a reference to the normal Arkadimon SU rather than being the exactly same thing. Speaking of tentacles, it seems that the new monster only has one tentacle sprouting from its head and not two.
    I'm pretty sure detailed proportions like those of the wings not being accurately represented is a staple of Digimon. By that logic, that's also a completely different Betamon seeing how small its finn is. Tentomon's limb proportions are also all over the place.

About the single tentacle, I'm pretty sure the second one is hidden by perspective.

There's no godly way we're getting this specific LE in the West. So I guess I need this, and the eventual English release.

I'm just really happy Ryuji is on the cover, should mean he has a pretty prominent role.

What is Omegamon NX?

Quote Originally Posted by Inpu View Post
    What is Omegamon NX?
    A figure that I suppose will be an active, useable Digimon in this game.

Follow Garmmon On Twitter Follow Garmmon on DeviantArt
    ^Yeah, kinda like the 'Dot' Digimon from the earlier Story games..cuter usable versions of Digimon.
    Aside from Omegamon NX there's apparently also Dukemon, Alphamon, Duftmon, and Lordknightmon NX so far.

Completely digital MasterOfTartarus's Avatar
    the only thing that throws me of about this "Arkadimon SU" are those spikes on the lower half of the body.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast