With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Hacker's Memory Japanese Release in December

Hacker's Memory Japanese Release in December

Looks like we have some info a day or so early...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

From an issue of Famitsu that apparently got out early we have Japanese release info for Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth before the opening of the Digimon Game Community site in Japan tomorrow.

The game will be released on December 14th in Japan.

The Playstation 4 version will cost 6,800 yen while the Vita version will cost 5,700 yen.

A more deluxe version will cost 10,300 yen for the Playstation 4 and 9,200 yen for the Vita. The difference for this version isn't currently known (very likely this information will be included in Digimon Game Community site when it opens.)

The game is currently scheduled for an early 2018 in the US and the rest of the world.

It's currently up for pre-order at Amazon (affiliate link.)

Thanks to Gematsu for the heads up and verification of the info and Ryokutya2089 for the info.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Nice to know the wait between releases won't be too long.

Follow saifors on DeviantArt
    I assume the deluxe version will have the original Cyber Sleuth included, what they-ve mentioned earlier about including it in the game wouldn-t make sense from a business standpoint if it were to just have the normal price.

Quote Originally Posted by saifors View Post
    I assume the deluxe version will have the original Cyber Sleuth included, what they-ve mentioned earlier about including it in the game wouldn-t make sense from a business standpoint if it were to just have the normal price.
    I suppose it's possible, but the original came out nearly three years ago (for JP); most companies these days would just include the original game as a digital extra, since they've (functionally) made back their investment already.

But then again, they've never gotten the PS4 version before, so who knows. Maybe I'm just hoping for a Collector's Edition to come west =P.

I'm going digital
    wow, this will be the very first time in history that a digimon game having a limited/deluxe/collector edition, usually they were just first print bonus (AKA Pre order bonus for non Japanese)

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Tbh it is later than I expected, but knowing how Habumon works, this is going to mean quality So I'm totally in!!

Now waiting for the Digimon Game Community! I couldn't be more excited =P

Ain't got no mojo... Blaze Master's Avatar
    Nice. Can't wait to see pre-order bonus and the Digimon Game Community.
    I hope this game will come out January/February 2018 in the west. Not March. (Yep I know, this game is still scheduled for an early 2018.)

Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.