With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: New Digimon Shirts at Hot Topic

New Digimon Shirts at Hot Topic

With Toei signing companies up for apparel and other products we had an idea more Digimon products were incoming in North America...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Two new Digimon shirts have shown up online at Hot Topic.

The first is listed at $20.90 and currently on sale for $16.72.

It's the 'Agumon Digivolution Kana' shirt. It has Agumon and his various forms colored with an orange gradient with Digimon katakana at the top.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The shirt is listed in various men's sizes and they have a size guide so people can double check.

The second shirt has a familiar logo with 8 Digimon everyone will know on it...

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

The second shirt is the 'Digital Monsters Character' shirt. It features the American logo and art of all 8 partner Digimon.

It's listed in various junior sizes with the price listed as between $22.90 and $26.90 depending on the size (they provide a size guide, same as for the other shirt.) They're currently on sale for between $18.32 and $21.52.

Thanks to a number of people who sent this news in.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Where was this last year when I was looking for a shirt to wear at the first tri. movie in theaters?

The first one looks nice (wished it had the crest though)!

The second one looks like what they sold in stores a looong time ago xD

Add Faust on Steam Follow Faust on DeviantArt
    I really like the agumon one. Kind of bummed neither of them come in plus sizes, but since Hot Topic is the carrier here, I'm hoping something might pop up eventually.

Ooh, that first one is fine, but... ugh, Hot Topic.

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Follow wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    That first one is really nice. I'd get one, but it doesn't look like they do international shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by wildwing64 View Post
    That first one is really nice. I'd get one, but it doesn't look like they do international shipping.
    Hot Topic does international shipping. Add it to basket click the red checkout in your basket then click guest checkout and then for me it allows me to select country. STANDARD SHIPPING TOTAL: $38.00 though.

I come from the net
    Yeah. It is Hot Topic, jokes aside, they're pretty good though. Nice shirts.