With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: AppliMonsters Episode 45: A Great Clash!? Gatchmon VS Agumon!

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Steam Follow Vande on DeviantArt

AppliMonsters Episode 45: A Great Clash!? Gatchmon VS Agumon!

Digimon Universe AppliMonsters Episode 45: A Great Clash!? Gatchmon VS Agumon!

Episode thread for Episode 45

Air Time:
    Saturday 12th August - 9.30am (Japan)
    Saturday 12th August - 1.00am (UK)
    Friday 11th August - 8.30pm (EST)
    Friday 11th August - 5.30pm (PST)

If you are not sure of your time then please use:
    www.worldtimeserver.com/convert_time_in_JP.aspx

No spoilers past this episode and no posting before episode airs. You can discuss any 'next episode' previews if they are shown at the end of the episode.

To join the chatroom to discuss the episode as it airs and after it airs with others either click the chat link at the top of WtW or use your irc program to join.

Server- irc.rizon.net
    Room- #wtw

Update- Episode 45 is streaming freely at TV Tokyo's website for the time being at the time of this edit (9:01pm Pacific, 8/11/2017.)

Raw Japanese with no subtitles, as expected.

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/appmon/streaming/

-I think this is the most beautifuly drawn Agumon I have ever seen! It's a shame Agumon isn't drawn like this in Tri!
    -Our heroes actually went to Nakano broadway which was quite the surprise! Does this mean Cyber Sleuth really does take place in the same world as Cyber Sleuth? I'd say it's very possible. I honestly wouldn't be surprised at this point.
    -The group got serparated at nakano broadway because of the huge crowed surounding Eri and Astra for being famous, and Yuujin because he's so popular lol
    -Haha Haru is technically this Agumon's Tamer since it's the same one he had in an old video game. Funny enough that game was also called Digimon Universe.
    -Speaking of which Everyone knows of Digimon in this show. Much like Tamers it's a videogame.
    -Agumon evolved to wargreymon and it legit played BRAVE HEART!!! I couldn't contain my fanboyism! It almost brought tears to my eyes... I miss wada koji ;_;
    -We saw Bootmon there at the end. Thankfully according to the animedia preview they're catch him just a couple episodes
    -Looking at the preview... it's that guys animation again. The guy who draws everything in that wonky style. Ah well. I'm glad we're getting an astra centered episode after so long. We haven't had one in a while.

I'm now very hyped for this episode.

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by LucasPSI View Post
    Does this mean Cyber Sleuth really does take place in the same world as Cyber Sleuth? I'd say it's very possible. I honestly wouldn't be surprised at this point.
    Yes, Cyber Sleuth really does take place in the same world as Cyber Sleuth. Great observation.
    I'll work to see that justice will be fully served, meow~!

Add clanc on Facebook
    • So Digimon is a thing in Appmon's Universe? Like Tamers? YAY
    • When Agumon evolved and brave heart played I frikin' fainted.
    • Uratekumon?!
    • Mass-a-Hero Moai is back for the next episode? Seriously, How do they let that wonky style pass?
    • WHY IS MY WARGEYMON IS CGI?! WHY DOES IT LOOK BETTER THAN TRI?!
    • This episode had no plot to be honest But the hype tho.
    • But why did they said that it was going to be Taichi's Agumon? YOU LIARS

Quote Originally Posted by My Man Chimera-gui
    Yes, Cyber Sleuth really does take place in the same world as Cyber Sleuth. Great observation.
    Are you sure? Because I have a really long theory that it actually takes place in Frontier's Episode 40.
    Last edited by clanc; 08-11-2017 at 06:10 PM.

Nakano Broadway is a real place, so it being in this episode doesn't mean it shares a world with Cyber Sleuth.

Well, I guess this cements the Appmon series as being part of the Digimon multiverse... though it doesn't ever definitively call Appmon a kind of Digimon. Too bad, I was hoping we'd get solid confirmation of that.

I love the fanservice everywhere though the episode doesn't really do much besides play up fanservice. That's pretty disappointing.

It did give us some mild character moments with Ai and Wato, who really needed more screentime... I guess.

As happy as I am that this little cameo happened... I am kinda sad it didn't further the plot NOR did it go full crossover with one of the other continuities...

I suppose there's hope for any future Appmon video games having Digimon in them, though? (Not sure the reverse is likely...)

Completely digital Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Razorsaw View Post
    Nakano Broadway is a real place, so it being in this episode doesn't mean it shares a world with Cyber Sleuth.
    Yeah I guess it's just an interesting nod to Digimon as a franchise in general, since Nakano Broadway is like a mecca for Japanese Digimon fans.

This episode was so nice, I loved it!
    Eri's glasses weren't enough to help her walk around without being recognized (I think that's a first...?)
    Agumon mentioned his adventures fighting Etemon and Vandemon with Haru. Cute interactions everywhere, including his short moments with Gatchmon
    A wish granted... WarGreymon in CG was awesome! And they played Brave Heart... the entire scene was nice.
    And then we had Bootmon with flyring away out of nowhere again... lol
    Also, in that segment before the Ending, Gatchmon impersonates Satellamon's voice and says something like "Digimon is Appmon's senpai"?

Ain't got no mojo...
    Does this episode does anything to move the plot along or is it just filler to have Agumon to celebrate the 20th annavessy of Digimon?

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast