With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: tri. Stage Play Digest Video Released

tri. Stage Play Digest Video Released

Some spoilers in this video for the stage play (obviously), so be warned if you choose to watch it...

As part of the final round of marketing for the stage play now that it's begun, they've released a six and a half minute digest video featuring bits of various scenes.

The recording appears to be from a dress rehearsal, using the natural audio in the theater recorded with a camera microphone rather than direct feed audio.

It's an effective teaser for those waiting for a chance to get the upcoming DVD of the stage play, or those who simply can't go.

The stage play itself runs for 2 hours and 30 minutes, with a 10 minute intermission. It's final showing is on August 13th.

Ukyou has also provided a very spoilery account, with discussion, from seeing the stage play for those who want to know more.

Updated- The official account took down the video, we've uploaded a mirror. If the embed doesn't work it can be viewed here.

Update- They've reuploaded the digest, but with a difference or two...

Leaving the DailyMotion mirror of the original upload here just in case...

At the top is the updated version from the official account.

Prior Stage Play updates can be found here:
    Original Announcement
    Male Cast & Synopsis
    Digimon Cast
    Female Cast, Ensemble, & Director
    Costume Previews
    Cast in Full Costume
    Cast Comment Videos
    Cast Interview
    Reveal of Etemon, Tentomon, & Palmon
    Agumon, Gabumon, MetalGarurumon, and Taichi & Yamato Clips
    Vamdemon, Products, tri. Part 5 Footage, Piyomon, and Gomamon
    tri. Stage Play Trailer and Gabumon
    Special Events After Showings and Agumon Clip
    Animedia Art, Interview, Agumon Clip
    Stage Play Rehearsal Images
    tri. Stage Play DVD Announced
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Oh wow....looks amazing!!!
    The scenes i was waiting for were near the end xD

Hey, its gone.

Was it not an official upload?

We don't need multiple people chiming in on their opinions on if it was official or not.

It was, they've simply decided to remove the video.

We've mirrored it and replaced the video with the mirror.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

It looks like they simply decided to change a thing or two and put the video back up.

Added the new Youtube version.

I always wondered how they'd pull off the digimon with puppets. I guess that answers it. I haven't seen many live plays tbh, so I'm not sure whether or not there would've been a more preferable method. I'm fine with it. It looks kind of chaotic when the main cast and the digimon are all on stage at once, but it doesn't bother me much. Just a symptom of being a live play, honestly.