With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: The With the Will Podcast, Episode 15 (Live!)- DigiFes, Dragons, & Tentacles, Oh My!

The With the Will Podcast, Episode 15 (Live!)- DigiFes, Dragons, & Tentacles, Oh My!

We have a ton of stuff to go over in the new episode of the With the Will Podcast!

A.R. Pulver returns, and is the new permanent co-host of the show. May unfortunately couldn't make it because her voice is gone at the moment. We go over those details and other things regarding the hosting of the show, then it is news time...

DigiFes meant a ton of Digimon news. Not just from DigiFes though, all around means we had almost as much news in the last two weeks as we did in the last episode, which was catching up for a month.

We go over the news live, with title cards so viewers can follow along visually on the Youtube version.

After that we go over a bunch of really good questions, a few with long answers.

Affiliate links to the recent release of Digimon Adventure tri. Part 1 release in the USA:
    Blu-ray, which is a Blu-ray/DVD combo pack.
    DVD, which is a stand alone DVD.

And the upcoming release of Digimon Adventure tri. Part 2 in the USA:
    Digimon Adventure tri. Part 2 Blu-ray Combo
    Digimon Adventure tri. Part 2 DVD

Show notes, downloads, and the RSS feed can be found at http://podcast.withthewill.net/post/15

This episode was recorded on August 5th, 2017.

Questions for future episodes can be sent to podcast@withthewill.net.

We can be found on iTunes, Google Play, and most podcasting apps (feel free to suggest one if you don't see us there.)

For those who like watching their podcasts on Youtube, the episode is embedded up above. Let us know what you think of the embedded images.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow hackmon On Twitter Visit hackmon's Xbox Live Profile
    Yes i am a big Hackmon fan

Quote Originally Posted by hackmon View Post
    Yes i am a big Hackmon fan
    Was your question answered to a degree that you are happy with?
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow hackmon On Twitter Visit hackmon's Xbox Live Profile
    Yes am happy about my question and sorry for my bad spelling i have a speech problems.

Quote Originally Posted by hackmon View Post
    Yes am happy about my question and sorry for my bad spelling i have a speech problems.
    There wasn't any issue with anything you wrote. I just cleaned it up for the podcast notes (I tend to shorten things so that we can skim the notes easily.)

I have to say I quite enjoyed the podcast, i managed to listen whilst i was working today!

Since I have recently rekindled my love for Digimon, it was nice to be informed about current events and to hear other peoples thoughts and opinions on those too!

Glad you enjoyed it.

I've had heavily monotonous jobs, and remember how much a long and enjoyable podcast could help the day (and how easily I could burn through listening material.)

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Follow wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    A thing I've often heard about the new Voltron is that it's "the show you remember growing up with", or something to that effect. I'm guessing it's trying too hard to be like that. Not that I'd know, because Voltron was never a thing on this side of the pond.

The HBO/Disney/Netflix discussion was pretty interesting, even if none of those companies ever actually get involved with Digimon. Between the three I think Netflix is the only realistic option. I don't think HBO would touch a franchise typically aimed at kids, and Disney's pretty much out of the question because of their past involvement with both Digimon and Power Rangers, the latter of which they were especially keen to get rid of.