With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tri. Stage Play Length, Rehearsal Images, MetalGreymon & VenomVamdemon, CDs, AiM

tri. Stage Play Length, Rehearsal Images, MetalGreymon & VenomVamdemon, CDs, AiM

With the stage play opening in a few hours we have a few more images and details...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

These images are from a proper dress rehearsal, so everyone is in costume and we get to see quite a few details.

There is a nice stack of photos to take a look at...

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

The photos include looks at the characters on stage, including various costume changes, along with a few other things of note... We get to see VenomVamdemon Undead, who as a few people guessed appears to be handled via screen projection, along with a previously unseen, and very sizeable, puppet of MetalGreymon (with at least 3 puppeteers.)

Photos are from Mantan-Web and Edgeline Tokyo.

They've also updated their Q&A with a relevant detail, the runtime of the performance (we aren't listing the full Q&A, as most of it is theater dos and don'ts- giving the cast gifts, wearing hats, that sort of thing.)

Showings of the stage play are scheduled for 2 hours and 30 minutes, which includes a 10 minute intermission.

Then we have another short clip...

This time it's Patamon.

They're also announced that in addition to the previously announced exclusive products, a number of Digimon CDs will be available to purchase.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

With purchase of a CD you will receive an Ayumi Miyazaki or AiM bromide print.

And last but not least...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

A photo of AiM with Marina Tanoue in costume, along with the Palmon puppet.

Prior Stage Play updates can be found here:
    Original Announcement
    Male Cast & Synopsis
    Digimon Cast
    Female Cast, Ensemble, & Director
    Costume Previews
    Cast in Full Costume
    Cast Comment Videos
    Cast Interview
    Reveal of Etemon, Tentomon, & Palmon
    Agumon, Gabumon, MetalGarurumon, and Taichi & Yamato Clips
    Vamdemon, Products, tri. Part 5 Footage, Piyomon, and Gomamon
    tri. Stage Play Trailer and Gabumon
    Special Events After Showings and Agumon Clip
    Animedia Art, Interview, Agumon Clip
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Good lord, MetalGreymon looks disturbing.

Other than that. This looks really cool. Would've loved to see it.

I'm going digital
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    Image Thumbnail (custom)
    One question, in this photo with Hikari'actress, is Takeru's actor (without wig) the male actor with the hat? Or is another character?

That crazy looking Metal Greymon puppet is weird, but also kinda awesome looking.

Quote Originally Posted by Kon View Post
    One question, in this photo with Hikari'actress, is Takeru's actor (without wig) the male actor with the hat? Or is another character?
    That does appear to be Takeru's actor.

Quote Originally Posted by Deep Saver View Post
    That crazy looking Metal Greymon puppet is weird, but also kinda awesome looking.
    Yeah, I can see at least three puppeteers, but their may be a fourth behind...

I assume they went with a smaller head to make it easier to move around.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Ain't got no mojo... Lord Bearmon's Avatar
    Are the puppeteers going to dress like that on stage or a camouflage black suit?

Sometimes the Real World, sometimes the Dream World, although I prefer the Digital World
    Follow Velocifaptor On Twitter Add Velocifaptor on Facebook Add Velocifaptor on Google+ Add Velocifaptor on Steam Visit Velocifaptor's Youtube Channel
    VenomVamdemon Undead is the shizz. It'd have been cool to see how they would've handled him with puppets or mechas, but oh well...
    (Also waiting for Vande's response to the epic-ness that is VenomVamdemon Undead)

MetalGreymon just looks, well, awkward. They really could have handled him better. And seeing Etemon on stage doesn't change my mind about him at all. If anything, it reinforces the image of a creep.

I come from the net Seymour Butz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Velocifaptor View Post
    VenomVamdemon Undead is the shizz.
    He looks way more intense now. I knew the concept art would understate the end effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Velocifaptor View Post
    MetalGreymon just looks, well, awkward.
    Frankly I'm overjoyed that we finally get to see Shoutmon 3 GM in action.

Sometimes the Real World, sometimes the Dream World, although I prefer the Digital World
    Follow Velocifaptor On Twitter Add Velocifaptor on Facebook Add Velocifaptor on Google+ Add Velocifaptor on Steam Visit Velocifaptor's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Seymour Butz View Post
    Frankly I'm overjoyed that we finally get to see Shoutmon 3 GM in action.
    Well, that's one way to put it, I guess...
    Though this really makes me wonder how they'll handle evolution sequences, as well as WarGreymon and Omegamon.

I come from the net Seymour Butz's Avatar
    Just smash the fucking puppets together, KEK.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast