With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: NXEdge Dukemon Figure Prototype Shown Off

NXEdge Dukemon Figure Prototype Shown Off

Well look here... it's a new NXEdge Digimon figure!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

An NXEdge figure of Dukemon from Digimon Tamers was shown off at the newest stop on the Tamashii Nations 10th Anniversary World Tour's stop in Taipei, Taiwan.

This follows up on previous NXEdge figures of Omegamon and Alphamon.

I'm sure we will get more details and likely see this one relatively soon (I wouldn't be shocked if it's released around the upcoming Blu-ray box to be honest.)
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I'm not huge on the NXEdge figures to be honest, but they do have a nice compactness to them.

Of course, if this Royal Knights theme is a trend and we get Crusadermon, I'd totally invest =P.

I hope this is the start of more Tamers related merchandise. I'm still waiting for Tamers Digicolle and Tamers Figuarts.
    CLICKY!CLICKY!CLICKY! Please save my babies.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    An NXEdge figure of Dukemon from Digimon Tamers was shown off at the newest stop on the Tamashii Nations 10th Anniversary World Tour's stop in Taipei, Taiwan.
    I got back from Taipei 3 days ago, if I stayed just a little longer I could've seen it ;(
    キーモン:ブラストモード