With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Digivolving Spirits MetalGarurumon Pre-Order! & Diablomon is Figure 3

Digivolving Spirits MetalGarurumon Pre-Order! & Diablomon is Figure 3

Pre-ordering time for another figure!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

We first found out about him awhile ago, and the first figure isn't even out yet!

Digivolving Spirits #02 MetalGarurumon from Digimon Adventure is up for pre-order!

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

It's a fantastic looking MetalGarurumon figure made from plastic and die cast metal for some pieces.

Extra effort has been put into the detailing.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The coloring on the figure especially looks fantastic.

But of course, it isn't just MetalGarurumon!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

It goes from MetalGarurumon into Gabumon!

Some good work was done with Gabumon, who suffered the most in the original evolution figure...

But even comparing both versions of MetalGarurumon...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

You can tell they really stepped it up for this figure compared to the original.

The MSRP is 7,200 yen, but it's currently 25% off at CDJapan (affiliate links.) It will ship in January 2018.

Digivolving Spirits MetalGarurumon at CDJapan

Update- Amazon USA has put up a pre-order for the figure with February listed a the ship date.

Digivolving Spirits MetalGarurumon at Amazon

And WarGreymon can still be pre-ordered for release later this year!
    Digivolving Spirits WarGreymon at Amazon USA
    Digivolving Spirits WarGreymon at CDJapan

And with figure 2 up for pre-order.... they've formally announced what figure 3 will be...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Diablomon! Prior fancy Diablomon figures were never seen past their initial prototypes at trade shows... so fans have been waiting for a good figure of him for a long time, and it appears the wait won't be much longer...
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Yesssss Diaboromon is the third. I was worried they'd just go in order of the Digidestined, but I'm glad they'll just release whatever's ready.

MetalGarurumon looking good too. The CDJapan discount is nice, but I've never bothered ordering stuff from them and hate making new accounts. But still, money is money... I can always cancel if the Amazon order looks good enough.

No special clear versions for these guys, eh? S'all right. I'm stoked for the WarGreymon Memory set.

Ain't got no mojo...
    No pretty trailer for MetalGarurumon? Pity. I just realized, wasn't WarGreymon's trailer narrated by Masako Nozawa?

Anyway, another preorder will be done :P

Ain't got no mojo... DazzleDream's Avatar
    Add DazzleDream on Steam
    YES! I've always wanted a Diablomon figure! I can't wait! It looks so nice too! I didn't expect that to be included in the set at all. Can't wait for Metalgarurumon either!

Wait, is Diablomon going to be a digivolving figure, or just a statuette like Alphamon and Beelzemon?

Quote Originally Posted by Inpu View Post
    Wait, is Diablomon going to be a digivolving figure, or just a statuette like Alphamon and Beelzemon?
    Diablomon will evolve from Keramon.
    There's already some pictures out there of the kibbles on his back but it'll still interesting how the transformation will work/look.

Quote Originally Posted by Inpu View Post
    Everything in the line is a digivolving figure. I don't think we've actually seen any pics of its rookie form, but it was confirmed to evolve from Keramon. Likely has to do with the shoulder pads becoming the headpiece and then flipping him around (you can see the grey coloring on the undersides of his arms in prototype pics).

Worth noting that Alphamon will ALSO be getting a digivolving fig, unrelated to the regular figs that have already been release (SHF and NXedge). Win/win all around!

Ain't got no mojo... Scorpiomilo's Avatar
    its going to have a really good transformation because i really cant see keramon in the figure at all

Ain't got no mojo...
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BXK8Uwqlt6l/

This has pictures of the back kibble for Diablomon, Angewomon and Alphamon. No idea where the pictures come from, this is just some random fan account on Instagram...

Follow Wolfshark On Twitter Follow Wolfshark on DeviantArt
    Ooh Metalgarurumon looks so nice!

I can't wait for Alphamon though. My budget may be limited but I'm definitely going to pre order him once I can. He's one of my fave mons. Also With these three coming out first I'm crossing my fingers that Amazon and/or Crunchyroll will pick these up too. Only other figure I'm willing to buy is if they redo the old Impmon one but I'm not counting on it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast