With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: tri. Stage Play, Post Showing Special Events & More Puppet Clips

tri. Stage Play, Post Showing Special Events & More Puppet Clips

We're gotten a ton of stage play news the last few days, but they aren't done yet it seems...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

It's been announced that after seven of the stage play showings there will be special events for those who are attending.

The dates and times listed below are for the specific stage play shows the events are attached to, not when the event itself takes place (which as mentioned above will be right after the stage play for people in the audience.)

August 5th 6pm- A live mini-concert by Ayumi Miyazaki and AiM.
    August 6th 1pm- Seeing-off session. You 'see off' the actors who play the kids and the Digimon partner puppeteers
    August 8th 7pm- Special Postcard and Present Event. They don't clarify what this means, likely postcards and gifts given to various audience members?
    August 9th 7pm- Special Postcard and Present Event
    August 11th 7pm- Special Postcard and Present Event
    August 12th 1pm- After-Play Talk event with the 8 cast members who play the kids
    August 12th 6pm- High-Five Session with the 8 cast members who play the kids

A nice selection of special events for those going to those shows.

They've also put up another clip of the Agumon puppet...

In the clip we see Agumon in a familiar looking attack pose, and then he decides to sit down and have a look around.

Update- Time for another clip!

Tailmon!

Just a few days left until August 5th, when the first showing of the Stage Play begins!

Prior Stage Play updates can be found here:
    Original Announcement
    Male Cast & Synopsis
    Digimon Cast
    Female Cast, Ensemble, & Director
    Costume Previews
    Cast in Full Costume
    Cast Comment Videos
    Cast Interview
    Reveal of Etemon, Tentomon, & Palmon
    Agumon, Gabumon, MetalGarurumon, and Taichi & Yamato Clips
    Vamdemon, Products, tri. Part 5 Footage, Piyomon, and Gomamon
    tri. Stage Play Trailer and Gabumon
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Ain't got no mojo...
    This is actually really exciting. I wish there was an online stream to get to watch the play. Do you believe they'll do a high quality DVD or Bluray of a showing?

Quote Originally Posted by dreambael View Post
    This is actually really exciting. I wish there was an online stream to get to watch the play. Do you believe they'll do a high quality DVD or Bluray of a showing?
    Originally I was 50/50 based on looking and seeing which stage plays have gotten them before.

I admit I'm skewing more towards 'it seems like they're probably gonna do one', but that's mostly based on guessing rather than real information.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Added a clip of Tailmon.

Ain't got no mojo... MidoriHime's Avatar
    Follow MidoriHime On Twitter
    Re events - there was only a postcard last night, no present. And it was stuffed in between all the useless advertising they give you when you enter. I wasn't given one so I had to go ask ;;;