With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New tri. Part 5 Trailer and Blu-ray/DVD Cover & Pre-Orders!

New tri. Part 5 Trailer and Blu-ray/DVD Cover & Pre-Orders!

New Trailer for tri. part 5!

Make sure you watch until the end...

If the embed doesn't work... click here.

Thanks to garm we already have a translation of the trailer. She isn't 100% sure on if she heard every word properly, but it should be at worst, very close.

Hikari!
    [on screen text: The more honest and sensitive one is...]
    Hikari!
    [on screen text: ...The more easily they get broken.]
    The Digital World hates us...
    Right now, it's likely that the Digital World sees us as a virus-like existence
    At the very least, we don't hate Hikari, nor the rest of you.
    I wonder if there's really such a big difference between what children see, and what adults see...
    For what reason exactly were we chosen?
    Meicoomon is her partner, you know!
    She's irreplaceable!
    What's... what exactly is wrong with caring for my friends!?
    Your friend is in pain! I won't forgive... that selfish logic of yours!
    Big brother... why?

In addition to the new trailer...

We also have the cover for the home video release, which looks fantastic!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

It's a gorgeous piece of art of Hikari, Tailmon, Meiko, and Meicoomon by Uki Atsuya. It's fantastic to have it so large and clean already!

The standard Blu-ray and DVD are roughly what we expect.

A transparent sleeve with an Uki Atsuya drawn cover in digipak style packaging for it's initial production run.

As physical bonuses they will include 8 pages of line notes and a 16 page booklet.

On disc bonus features have not been announced yet.

It will swap to normal Blu-ray and DVD style cases with an insert and no longer include the booklet once these sell out.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The DVD will be 7,000 yen and the Blu-ray will be 8,000 yen and be available November 2nd.

Like Parts 1 thru 4, there will also be Amazon exclusive versions which include a B2 size (roughly 20 by 29 inches) cloth poster.

And tri. part 5 is currently available to pre-order right now if you want to hop in early! CDJapan links are affiliate, Amazon Japan are not.

Digimon Adventure tri. Part 5 Blu-ray
    Digimon Adventure tri. Part 5 Blu-ray (Amazon Version)
    Digimon Adventure tri. Part 5 DVD
    Digimon Adventure tri. Part 5 DVD (Amazon Version)

The prior tri. Part 5 thread is here.

We will put up the DVD packaging shot shortly. Toei gave out the wrong image (It was just the Blu-ray image with different compression.)
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I'm going digital
    This PV is pretty interesting.

I wonder what happens with Hikari.

I always think this will be is a possession by Homeostasis, but it seems somewhat pretty "dark".

PS: I suppose this scene occurs before she faints and is caught by Takeru.
    Last edited by Kon; 07-30-2017 at 09:43 PM.

The heck is that giant thing coming out of the clouds?

What is that giant thing!? Examon or something!?

What, does Taichi attempt sacrificing himself? Hikari asks "Oniichan, why?" So I reckon Taichi did something reckless (again) only this time didn't turn out so great. Just my kneejerk reaction

That trailer killing me...

I will ask the same thing as everybody: What's is that thing coming out from the clouds (those are clouds, right?)?
    Now I'm trying to remember everything that has 2 heads or wings that might resemble that sillhouete... lol

And Hikari is being possessed by Homeostasis? It is a really creepy looking scene.

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Steam Follow Vande on DeviantArt
    Part 5 is going to kill any remaining feels in us at this rate...Taichi what have you done.

The perfects are getting some proper screen time in a fight, really happy about this considering that's my favourite level (Lillimon hype), also nice that we might get to see the evolution sequences for wargreymon and weregarurumon too.

When I saw those goggles at the end I instantly thought Daisuke, then when Hikari said Taichi I realized my hopes were too high for the 02 kids again.

About that thing in the clouds, my theory is that it's Meicoomons mega form, since in the two wings it has these glowing orbs, which makes me think that this version of Meicoomons mega may go through some form of growth to become even more vicious and larger throughout the movie, the poster form does look rather different than what we've seen in the trailers so far.

Quote Originally Posted by smilewolfy View Post
    we might get to see the evolution sequences for wargreymon
    It was confirmed a few days ago that we would get a sequence for MetalGreymon evolving to WarGreymon. Part of the WarGreymon sequence is in the trailer.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast