With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: New tri. Part 5 Trailer and Blu-ray/DVD Cover & Pre-Orders!

Thanks all for the translation! Whoa that's unexpected! Some of their words are pretty angsty!!

Ain't got no mojo...
    maybe Meicoomon's Ultimate/Mega is huge after all, remember her size in the part 5's poster

Quote Originally Posted by Actar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by smilewolfy View Post
    we might get to see the evolution sequences for wargreymon
    It was confirmed a few days ago that we would get a sequence for MetalGreymon evolving to WarGreymon. Part of the WarGreymon sequence is in the trailer.
    Wow, nothing is sacred anymore, huh? They really want every excuse to animate every single evolution sequence for all the characters. I can't wait for the final movie where they spend 20+ minutes just on the evolutions. (^.^')

(Taking Tailmon into consideration, that's (40 x 4 x 8 - 40) / 60 = 20.67 minutes.)
    Since when does anyone has trouble with watching Evo sequences? I remember since when I was a kid everyone -including me- loved them. And I still do.
    Besides Tri. doesnt have the one-after-the-other style like, say, episode 40 of the OG Adventure... and to end Tri. without the OG Ultimates' sequence would be BS (WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon).

Quote Originally Posted by arisniko1 View Post
    Since when does anyone has trouble with watching Evo sequences? I remember since when I was a kid everyone -including me- loved them. And I still do.
    Besides Tri. doesnt have the one-after-the-other style like, say, episode 40 of the OG Adventure... and to end Tri. without the OG Ultimates' sequence would be BS (WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon).
    Well, I have trouble when they lack any form of creativity and originality and are just shoved in without any thought for their necessity or build up. Also, I have been wanting to see Warp Evolutions, not redos of all the already established evolution sequences we've seen in the past with poorer and more boring animation (arguably). Also, no "one-after-the-other style"? Did you watch Part 4? (^.^')

Piyomon > Birdramon > Garudamon > Hououmon

Patamon > Angemon > HolyAngemon > Seraphimon

Tentomon > Kabuterimon > AtlurKabuterimon > HeracleKabuterimon

Urgh...

We didn't need to see all of them. They're writing the show around the evolutions as opposed to integrating the evolutions into the plot whenever necessary.
    Last edited by Actar; 07-31-2017 at 03:54 AM.

Since when does anyone has trouble with watching Evo sequences?
    Since tri has decided to pack much more plot than usual in a much shorter amount of time ...and said time is far better used showing us plot relevant things than canned animations most of which we've already seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Actar View Post
    We didn't need to see all of them. They're writing the show around the evolutions as opposed to integrating the evolutions into the plot whenever necessary.
    You took an example of to many evolutions happening one time and stated it as if it happened in every part.

The very fact that the example really only works for Part 4 (and only for 2 of the 3 examples to be honest, one of them happening was reasonably expected and plot relevant to that moment) means it isn't 'really' a problem, it's just something that's happened once that you really didn't like... (honestly your overall statement comes across as strange, since there was no moment where it made more sense to have a bunch of Digimon evolve than to fight off a bad guy in the final chunk of the film. You might only want the 'plot focus' Digimon to evolve, as happened in prior parts, but it's certainly plot relevant for Digimon to evolve and fight if they are able to, which this time around they were.)

To say nothing of the fact that you complain about 'lack of creativity and originality' by complaining about them reanimating evolutions we've seen in the past... while also claiming you are waiting for them to do Warp Evolution... (which it was clear once Part 2 hit that we were unlikely to get Warp's for the new Ultimate forms.)

Well, I have trouble when they lack any form of creativity and originality and are just shoved in without any thought for their necessity or build up. Also, I have been wanting to see Warp Evolutions, not redos of all the already established evolution sequences we've seen in the past with poorer and more boring animation (arguably)
    Based on your post you don't even like the animation of the tri. evo sequences in the first place, why would you expect the Warp Evolutions would be any better?

Quote Originally Posted by Theigno View Post
    Since when does anyone has trouble with watching Evo sequences?
    Since tri has decided to pack much more plot than usual in a much shorter amount of time ...and said time is far better used showing us plot relevant things than canned animations most of which we've already seen.
    Honestly, I would assume that if they didn't put in the sequence like that, since as you mention (at least in the case of most of them in tri. Part 4) it was canned animation, that Part 4 simply would have been shorter. It wouldn't have been replaced by new "plot relevant things."
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

GUys.. I know we aren't allowed to talk about 02.. But honestly, i htink those are daisuke's goggles. Taichi's has marking on the edges of his and are more round. ..

...THose are definitely a different design and shape... think what you wish.. If Taichi's lack of prper panning someohow impacted those kids... Then that adds interesting angles to a lot of things in the movies.

and we get to see hikari in this one1 i know people are happy to see that. See? Hikari's gonna suffer. Don't worry. =P

Add C-MC on Facebook Add C-MC on Google+ Visit C-MC's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by NekoHaruko View Post
    GUys.. I know we aren't allowed to talk about 02.. But honestly, i htink those are daisuke's goggles. Taichi's has marking on the edges of his and are more round. ..

...THose are definitely a different design and shape... think what you wish.. If Taichi's lack of prper panning someohow impacted those kids... Then that adds interesting angles to a lot of things in the movies.

and we get to see hikari in this one1 i know people are happy to see that. See? Hikari's gonna suffer. Don't worry. =P
    I agree with you neko, besides the landscape looks like the one from reunion where the 02 kids got defeated

Add KaenKazui on Google+ Follow KaenKazui on DeviantArt
    I am actually rather sure, those are Daigos goggles from the flashback. Because both Daisuke's main goggles and Taichi's current goggles are round. The only somewhat square goggles we had in that universe were those of Daigo in the flashback and Daisuke's original goggles in 02E1

Quote Originally Posted by NekoHaruko View Post
    02 can be discussed, it just isn't warranted to discuss it every time tri. comes up, especially as it tends to be spammy and ranty.

Also, you're forgetting what Daisuke's goggles look like. His are quite round and Taichi's original pair.

Taichi's new googles don't always have markings, and on occasion are drawn more rounded square.

To say nothing of Hikari's dialogue when the goggles are on-screen...

Quote Originally Posted by C-MC View Post
    I agree with you neko, besides the landscape looks like the one from reunion where the 02 kids got defeated
    So you are saying you see... rocks... gotcha. Just like the rocks elsewhere in the trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by KaenKazui View Post
    I am actually rather sure, those are Daigos goggles from the flashback. Because both Daisuke's main goggles and Taichi's current goggles are round. The only somewhat square goggles we had in that universe were those of Daigo in the flashback and Daisuke's original goggles in 02E1
    Daigo's are a reasonable guess, but I'd still say Taichi's, taking into account other stuff I said earlier in this post.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast