With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Thread: New tri. Part 5 Trailer and Blu-ray/DVD Cover & Pre-Orders!

I'm going digital
    Quote Originally Posted by clanc View Post
    I just managed to watch the damn trailer and I have only one thing to say...
    I don't like were this is going

btw, I think she's yelling at Taichi.
    She seems to be yelling: "Your friends are suffering?! I won’t forgive such selfish reasoning!" (this is another translation)

It's interesting, because this can have many interpretations. Although I do not think she is full of anger when she yells, she just seems convey her opinion.

I really think she will fall into despair (maybe because the Digital World hates them) and she will be possessed.
    Last edited by Kon; 08-04-2017 at 09:20 PM.

Sometimes the Real World, sometimes the Dream World, although I prefer the Digital World
    Follow Velocifaptor On Twitter Add Velocifaptor on Facebook Add Velocifaptor on Google+ Add Velocifaptor on Steam Visit Velocifaptor's Youtube Channel
    Damn, I can't believe I missed this trailer! Hikari's dialogue at the end really gave me the feels. Like everyone else, I'm wondering what that thing that came out of the clouds(?) was, but I'm not gonna let it bother me till September.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910