With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: AppliMonsters Episode 44: Chase the Runaway Bootmon!

They just that simple?

Talking about Damedamon at first I find it strange that people worship dead electronic and then I remember we actually have science religion(?)?

Also hoping that the rocket is recoverable otherwise it's a waste of taxpayer money.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Yeah, it was dumb that Entermon was immune to Damedamon's attack for no reason. I was thinking there might be some justification to be inferred from Entermon's profile, but there isn't that I can see. But whatever, at least he saved people from the horror of eating oddly shaped cotton candy. I had the epiphany watching this that most episodes just feature the AppliDrivers solving people's "first-world problems" for them.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Quote Originally Posted by TMS View Post
    Yeah, it was dumb that Entermon was immune to Damedamon's attack for no reason. I was thinking there might be some justification to be inferred from Entermon's profile, but there isn't that I can see.
    Seriously. That ground my gears. I thought "hey wow finally Astra is being a little but useful, Entermon is in the halfway point sequence, this'll be great. What I got is that Damedamon's breath didn't work on him cause he was already "in his useless state" as is

This episode is mixed. Bootmon is cute. The comedy is a bit over-the-top. The seriousness is not enough. Hajime's capacity is a bit annoying. Searching for Bootmon is well not that great.

"Nooooo!" guy is an astronaut?! That man really is the best character.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    "He is... the Most Interesting Man in the World." Or at least the most ridiculous. I know he's just there to be a running gag, but he would seem a little out of place if this were a "regular" Digimon series.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Follow clanc On Twitter Add clanc on Facebook Visit clanc's Youtube Channel
    No, seriously, he's frikin' Mr. Satan!

Not every person with an afro is Satan, you know.
    Bat-Guilmon's utility belt is mostly full of bread.

I come from the net
    Hajime, Rei's super genius brother found Bootmon. Who's like Shazam. Child in a man shaped body. Anyway, they found him but he got scared. Then he got to a festival where the only thing odder then it being based on electronics is having Watson show up again. heh heh But Entermon beats Uselessmon and Bootmon ran away again... Ai might know that either Yujin is he biggest rival for Haru (then it's Eri) or she's shipping them. Also Leviathan is like most kid's networks and put Eri and her idol friends on hiatus. Next ep has Agumon because isn't the next Tri movie out soon?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123