With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Lifesize Tailmon Plush Shown Off At DigiFes 2017

Lifesize Tailmon Plush Shown Off At DigiFes 2017

After the popularity of the rare lifesize Meicoomon plush it looks like they are moving on to do another Digimon as a high end plush!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

It's a big lifesize Tailmon!

On display with various other Premium Bandai items (the Meicoomon plush, which has since been sold at a few other places, including DigiFes itself), the upcoming Wave 2 20th Digivices, the MetalGarurumon Digivice, and the upcoming 20th Artbook, the entire display is setup for maximum ability to taunt us with things we want.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

The Tailmon plush looks quite fantastic (especially the smile I think.) In additional photos you can see other recent and upcoming plushes.

No release date or price yet, but pricewise roughly the same as the 75ish dollars as the Meicoomon is expected.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

oh snap! might have to get that tailmon

Follow hackmon On Twitter Visit hackmon's Xbox Live Profile
    i feel sorry for 'May's wallet

So is that an alternate Gatomon plush sticking its tongue out in the back, there? I kinda like that better.

I come from the net
    That is awesome. These would be great to have. I wonder if anyone would be next? Patamon? He is the smallest.

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Steam Follow Vande on DeviantArt
    If i had the space in my room, I would be attempting to buy that Tailmon plush. Even with a job, I can't keep up with merch I want.

It does look nice, but the puprle part of its ears look a little strange, even more so when you have another tailmon plush in the same pic for comparison.

Sometimes the Real World, sometimes the Dream World, although I prefer the Digital World
    Follow Velocifaptor On Twitter Add Velocifaptor on Facebook Add Velocifaptor on Google+ Add Velocifaptor on Steam Visit Velocifaptor's Youtube Channel
    I still think the Meicoomon plush looks cuter. But I'm too broke to afford either of them :'(

Hmm... I wish they'd do a Gomamon plush. When was the last time he got a nice plush?
    Bat-Guilmon's utility belt is mostly full of bread.

I'd prefer an Imperialdramon live-size statue, even though there's no way where and how I could store it.