With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Taichi/Hikari and Yamato/Takeru GEM Figure Prototypes at DigiFes 2017

Taichi/Hikari and Yamato/Takeru GEM Figure Prototypes at DigiFes 2017

Our first news from DigiFes 2017!

With pre-orders going up for Dukemon Crimson Mode a few days ago, that was all the Digimon GEM figures we knew about accounted for...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

But now we know about two more releases thanks to them being on display at DigiFes!

Both of these are sibling themed Adventure figures.

The first is Taichi and Hikari.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The Taichi and Hikari figure has them holding hands while Taichi is also holding Koromon while Nyaromon bounces along.

Then we have Yamato and Takeru!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Yamato is holding Takeru (the pose looks very dynamic, but I'm not sure how well that would work in real life...) and Takeru is holding Tokomon who seems very pleased while Tsunomon is off to the side.

The information placards are quite tiny in the image, but it does not appear dates are listed regardless.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Those soulless unpainted eyes creep me out...

I liked how they have Nyaromon for Hikari instead of Plotmon. Nyaromon is a Digimon we don't see much of and iirc, we don't have a figure for.

Digimon Adventure tri. Symbiosis to be released September 30th!! Be there or be square!!
    Hikari! Meiko! Show me your brave heart!!!

Dammit... I promised myself I wouldn't buy any more Adventure-series GEM figures, believing more Taichi to be my greatest weakness.... I never thought they would make such an adorable Yamato/Takeru figure.... completely blindsided! crap..... damn you, GEM! (anxiously awaiting pre-order) Just gimme my Takuya figure already! I wanna complete a GEM figure gogglehead collection and I need Takuya, Masaru, Taiki, Tagiru (I REALLY want a Tagiru figure made!) and Haru! I've already been suckered into buying a Yamato/Gabumon and Takeru/Patamon/DemiDevimon because they were too cute to ignore... The Daisuke/Vmon one is one of my favorites. The faces and poses are so fitting! Must.... maintain... focus... on... gogglehead... collection.....
    Kachikachi Kocchin!