With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Dukemon Crimson Mode Megahouse GEM Figure Images, Info, and Pre-Order Details

Dukemon Crimson Mode Megahouse GEM Figure Images, Info, and Pre-Order Details

Just about time for people to order another GEM figure!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

And a good number of people have been wanting to get their hands on this one for awhile.

Dukemon Crimson Mode from Digimon Tamers!

Much like the Taichi/Greymon figure, this is another big one.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Listed as being just a touch under 9.5 inches tall this one is gonna need quite a bit of shelf space...

Pre-orders open on July 28th for 15,660 yen (oof!)

It's listed as being exclusive to Premium Bandai, Megatrea, Toei Online, and amiami for Japan (we will update with more links as stores add their listings.)

The figure will ship in January 2018.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

It's a rather grand and fancy looking figure, even for the Digimon GEM figures, which have generally all looked rather nice.

We aren't currently sure if stores outside of Japan will be stocking it, but hopefully we will find out reasonably fast since this has been a big one people have been waiting for... We will update when/if that becomes possible.

You'll want to contact an intermediary to get this figure sent to you. WtW is not affiliated with any, but here are a selection of intermediaries that have worked well for various WtWers and their friends in the past:
    From Japan
    Rider Proxy
    Nippon-Yasan
    Japan Hero

The Bandai Premium store has also chosen to name a few 'official' affiliate shops to be used as intermediaries for non-Japanese buyers:
    Buyee
    From Japan (this From Japan link shows their 'official' page for Premium Bandai.)
    Samurai Buyer
    DEJapan

You'll want to provide your chosen intermediary with the link to the item. Just copy paste the links to the product pages for what you want and send them a message about it and they'll take care of it after they discuss pricing and their policies with you. The link embedded in the news article for the product items are exactly what you'll need to send them.

Some of the intermediaries have a full storefront and may have the item listed, so you may want to check that first.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Removed a few posts.

I would ask people to please read the article.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Dukemon CM looks so majestic... I appreciate the small details like the triangle symbol in his back. That glossy metallic red paint makes it even more fantastic. To me this is the best GEM figure to date.. (Impmon + Beelzebumon BM comes second.)

I'm shocked it took them this long to realize that people like Crimson Mode. Maybe soon they'll realize Susanoomon and Kaisergreymon are awesome too. Also is it just an ebay contrivance that according to ebay they'll have the thing shipped in September?
    I really hope there's a price drop because ouch!
    Digimon World DS friend code: 511187899231

Quote Originally Posted by Benschachar View Post
    I'm shocked it took them this long to realize that people like Crimson Mode. Maybe soon they'll realize Susanoomon and Kaisergreymon are awesome too. Also is it just an ebay contrivance that according to ebay they'll have the thing shipped in September?
    I really hope there's a price drop because ouch!
    They've done plenty of Crimson Mode products in the past, they likely waited to do a GEM because to do it at a good size and level of detail it makes it one of (the most I think...) expensive GEM figure thus far (the release date is also a few months before the Tamers Blu-ray, so they can likely piggyback off some early marketing for that when Tamers fans will hopefully be extra interested in products.)

Also, I believe via eBay rules you aren't allowed to list things that are up for pre-order unless you can ship them from a month when the listing ends (I think), so they are saying 'September' despite it not being true.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    They've done plenty of Crimson Mode products in the past, they likely waited to do a GEM because to do it at a good size and level of detail it makes it one of (the most I think...) expensive GEM figure thus far
    I think I remember the Beelzebumon one being more expensive. Wasn't it like $160?
    キーモン:ブラストモード

Quote Originally Posted by Kiimon: Blast Mode View Post
    I think I remember the Beelzebumon one being more expensive. Wasn't it like $160?
    http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000104017/

It was less, but not significantly so.