With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: AppliMonsters Episode 43: Wake Up, Sleepmon! The Appmon Championship Returns!!

Quote Originally Posted by ReiKatsura View Post
    Btw a little question: Eri said something to Rei where the word "nakama" was included...what exactly did she say there?
    "Nakama" means a "friend/comrade", so I think she said that she (finally?) considers him her friend.
    Speedy like wind, gradually like forest, aggressively like fire, immovably like mountain, secretly like shadow, actively like thunder.

Follow ReiKatsura On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemomon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ReiKatsura View Post
    Btw a little question: Eri said something to Rei where the word "nakama" was included...what exactly did she say there?
    "Nakama" means a "friend/comrade", so I think she said that she (finally?) considers him her friend.
    I know that nakama means friend, thats why I wanted to know what Eri exactly said xD

Follow Garmmon On Twitter Add Garmmon on DeviantArt
    ^
    Hackmon: Will we really be able to wake him up, even if we keep on doing all of this?
    Eri: Well we don't know, but we've got to keep trying, don't we? It's to help a friend/comrade out, after all. Right?
    Rei: Friend/comrade...

Rather than Eri finally considering Rei a friend, I think it's more of the other way around, in that Rei finally realises that the others consider him a friend.

Follow ReiKatsura On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmmon View Post
    ^
    Hackmon: Will we really be able to wake him up, even if we keep on doing all of this?
    Eri: Well we don't know, but we've got to keep trying, don't we? It's to help a friend/comrade out, after all. Right?
    Rei: Friend/comrade...

Rather than Eri finally considering Rei a friend, I think it's more of the other way around, in that Rei finally realises that the others consider him a friend.
    I guess the last episode made Eri think of him as a friend, because all before this, she didn't. But that's cute x3 Gosh the whole episode was cute!

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    Yeah, last episode was a major turning for Rei's relationship with the others and specifically Eri as had been noted in that thread.

Follow Garmmon On Twitter Add Garmmon on DeviantArt
    Yeah I think it works both ways! The 'Rei realising he has friends' was just the first immediate vibe I got from those lines. The point about Eri thinking of him as a friend more after last ep's events is definitely true, but I also think Rei never really felt like he was 'friends' with the rest (Haru's the only one who really goes out of the way to count Rei in? at least at first), so it was a slight shock to him too to find out that they (or at least Eri) are beginning to consider him a friend.

I can definitely see Leviathan using Hajime and the applidrivers to lure Bootmon in (esp with Yuujin in the party as a mole/agent), since Leviathan had trouble locating Bootmon before, and decided to use the applidrivers by leading them to wake Hajime up so that they'd look for Bootmon.
    I had a discussion about Hackmon being a possible mole before, partly since he never seems to get too close to the others (and Hadesmon sounds like an anime villain would lol). I don't think it's likely seeing how the series is going, but it was interesting to think about, haha.

Me before seeing this episode: Appmon is good, but it's got some pacing issues.

Me after seeing this episode: Appmon is good, despite its pacing issues.

Holy cow character development plot dump batman! Hajime is now 2020% cooler, now that we know more of his backstory, and it is relevant to the plot!

Add Shadious on DeviantArt Add Shadious on Google+
    A prodigy and took a step in bad-arsery at first impression to Haru-tachi. Looking forward to hopefully Hajime getting his own AppliDrive.
    Last edited by Shadious; 07-30-2017 at 07:11 AM.
    Bored of Knife of Day?

Add saifors on DeviantArt
    This was a really solid episode and certainly explained how the Hajime subplot wasn't much of a sub, but a major part of the plot, I guess an AI can't really create a superior AI (which I guess makes sense)

I'm glad Hajime wasn't just a helpless child who was kidnapped the whole time, he was more of a child prodigy like Koushiro and he's been helping fight Leviathan on his own.

The scene with Rei carrrying Sleepmon around and treating him like a baby everywhere was such a touching scene, as was their reunion. It looks like Leviathan wants to pull a Quartzmon, and digitize the real world?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast