With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: More tri. Stage Play Digimon! Agumon, Gabumon... MetalGarurumon? & Yamato and Taichi

More tri. Stage Play Digimon! Agumon, Gabumon... MetalGarurumon? & Yamato and Taichi

Some more images of the Digimon from the stage play!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

First up is an image of the Agumon puppet!

They say it's controlled by Hideyuki Yoshihara and they plan to upload a video of it soon.

The puppet looks fantastic and I'm really happy he appears to have a controllable mouth.

Update- As they promised, we have a video of the Agumon puppet!

Him opening his mouth and waving just made me smile.

Hopefully we get to see even more of the Digimon soon!

Then we get to see a small image of what 'may' be the Gabumon puppet!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

They don't clarify that this 'is' the puppet, but based on detailing it certainly appears to be.

They also mention that voice recording is done, and the final battle made the staff cry.

We can see far less of Gabumon than Agumon, but I quite like that the material for his foot appears near identical to Agumon, but that his fur is insanely fluffy looking.

Then we have two more previews that they absolutely do not clarify 'what' they are...

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

They just let us know that everyone is doing their best they can for the play, and there will be quite a few surprises.

While they don't tell us what the images show, they likely do give us enough information to say it's a MetalGarurumon puppet of some sort (it'd be easier to assume Omegamon, but various details in the images suggest it's MetalGarurumon himself rather than the MetalGarurumon arm of Omegamon.) Can't wait to see how that'll be done on stage.

Update- On the stage play Twitter they've added a nice little treat...

A short clip of Shohei Hashimoto (Yamato) playing a harmonica.

Upate- Another short clip of an actor practicing a detail of their character...

Gaku Matsumoto (Taichi) practicing with a soccer ball while Kamimura Kaisei (Koushiro) watches. And in the clip they mosaic out something...

Thanks to garm for some translated details.

Prior Stage Play updates can be found here:
    Original Announcement
    Male Cast & Synopsis
    Digimon Cast
    Female Cast, Ensemble, & Director
    Costume Previews
    Cast in Full Costume
    Cast Comment Videos
    Cast Interview
    Reveal of Etemon, Tentomon, & Palmon
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Add Shadious on Google+ Follow Shadious on DeviantArt
    The marionettes for some of the Digimon partners' Child Forms we've seen so far were both cute and cool. I can see that of the Mega/Ultimates would be awesome. judging by those teaser shots for MetalGaruru's.
    Bored of Knife of Day?

Added a small update for a Yamato related clip.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Junior Commander
    I'm seriously hoping they record this.

I come from the net
    This is wonderful. Looks like they're really trying to do this. Kind of makes me happy.

Visit Tsurugi's Youtube Channel
    I swear if they ever make a live-action Digimon, they need to use these puppets, at least as their template, they look that good. It's nice to see Agumon, I'm looking forward to seeing how the higher level Digimon turn out.

News post updated! We have video of the Agumon puppet!

Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    We have video of the Agumon puppet!
    It really reminds me of the Domez Agumon, its design.

News post updated with a clip of Matsumoto practicing with a soccer ball.