With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Agumon to Appear in Appmon Episode 45

Agumon to Appear in Appmon Episode 45

There is going to be a special guest in an upcoming episode of Digimon Universe: AppliMonsters!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

It's Agumon!

Perhaps the best known Digimon, Agumon will be showing up in Appmon episode 45 to help celebrate the 20th Anniversary of the franchise.

This is after a number of Digimon appearances in Appmon, including: various cameos and easter eggs in the Appmon manga, a small stack of cards in both the Appmon card game and Data Carddass card/arcade game, and recent 20th Anniversary products.

The Appmon Twitter also reveals that it apparently will specifically be Agumon from Digimon Adventure!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

And that means only Chika Sakamoto could possibly show up to play him!

If the artwork from the announcement (which appears to be images from his old Adventure character sheet) is accurate, it appears they plan to be very specific to his appearance from the original Digimon Adventure anime.

The context of this appearance, including if anyone else may appear, has not been announced.... but they do seem to tease that Agumon will be evolving in the episode also.

Appmon episode 45 airs August 12th.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Oh my god, oh my god. The hype!

Aw shit! I wonder if it's going to just be a quick cameo, like him standing in a crowd of appmon, or if it'll be something bigger.

I hope not. And if the Agumon is implied to evolve we may see the Globemon and Wargreymon team up like the promotional material shown.

Completely digital Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    "Appmons? Are those tasty?"

I like a lot the idea of a crossover...but not with Adventure's Agumon please xD

I know some people on Twitter have been joking that Gatchmon will now show up in Tri now because of this.

Still, if they do it... honestly, I don't know what I'd do.

So we can finally stop the "Appmon isn't Digimon" debate? YAY!
    Bat-Guilmon's utility belt is mostly full of bread.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Ukyou View Post
    So we can finally stop the "Appmon isn't Digimon" debate? YAY!
    CALM DOWN UKYOU...

It might be a trick to lull us into a sense of security...

In all seriousness... generically, it seems like that argument has calmed down quite a bit the last few months. I think Digimon showing up in multiple Appmon card sets made it a bit harder to make that argument.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Ain't got no mojo...
    if Taichi tri. ver in episode 45 too, i'm done

This is very interesting. Hopefully the episode will give some context as to how Digimon Universe fits into the digimon multiverse and how appmon relate to digimon. Maybe I'm hoping for too much this late in the series but a little more info would be nice.
    We're counting on you, Chosen Children

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast