With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: DigiFes 2017 CD Details: Butter-Fly Music Library, and Additional Products

DigiFes 2017 CD Details: Butter-Fly Music Library, and Additional Products

We found out about this recently...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The DigiFes 2017 music CD!

Called the Butter-Fly Music Library, this will contain numerous versions of Butter-Fly. In addition, the cover art is a 'tri. style' version of the cover to the original single of Butter-Fly.

The full tracklist is:
    1. Butter-Fly (Movie Size #1)
    2. Butter-Fly
    3. Butter-Fly (Piano Version)
    4. Butter-Fly -Strong Version-
    5. Butter-Fly -tri. Version-
    6. Butter-Fly -Preview-
    7. Butter-Fly -Everyday-
    8. Butter-Fly -Loneliness-
    9. Butter-Fly -Moment-
    10. Butter-Fly -Setting Off-

Tracks 1 thru 5 are previously released vocal versions of Butter-Fly by Wada Kouji.
    Track 6 is an OST version of Butter-Fly used in Adventure by original composer Takanori Arisawa.
    Tracks 7 thru 10 are OST versions of Butter-Fly used in tri. by composer Go Sakabe. These haven't previously appeared on a music release.

In addition, there will be two versions of the release. The CD is the same for both, but each comes with a different shirt...

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

The Kenji Watanabe and Uki Atsuya artwork that was used for the Wada Kouji Memorial Best album releases, and they've been framed on the shirts excellently.

The shirts will come in S, M, L, and XL at DigiFes.

The CD/shirt combo will be 7,315 yen.

The Toei store will have the CD/shirt bundle for 7,900 yen and it will ship once DigiFes is over. It will only be orderable until July 24th.

It appears the Toei store version will just be a medium shirt with the tri. pattern. The Toei store has also added a geolocation lock that makes it so you can't surf the site, which will make this slightly more difficult for people using intermediaries.

In addition, after DigiFes, FeelMee will put up additional stock online.

They will carry more than just medium size shirts based on what stock is available.

On top of that, they've revealed a few more items to be at DigiFes 2017.

These are all items being sold at DigiFes early, but that will be sold elsewhere later.

First up is a familiar shirt and tote bag...

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

We only first found out about these a few days ago, along with the hints they'd be at DigiFes.

The shirt is 3,1000 yen and the tote bag is 1,900 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

This is a woven braclet with a crest charm on it. 8 kinds will be available for 1,200 yen each.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Wouldn't be a Digimon event without can badges! These 20th can badges feature V-Pet sprites on them. Black and white sets will be available. They come in sets of 4 for 1,200 yen each.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Last up is a 20th anniversary mug. Featuring two mighty V-Pet Digimon battling each other! The mug is 1,500 yen.

These items are on top of the numerous other items announced recently.

Also, be aware, the DigiFes site has corrected what is apparently a mistake. I've corrected it in our article, but I'm mentioning it here just to make sure anyone trying to order stuff from someone going to DigiFes is aware of the mistake.

The original images of the series 1 and series 2 acrylic cards had the cards in the wrong order. The distribution of the cards is quite a bit different than what was shown before.

Thanks to shin for translations and AnimateTimes for some addition details.

Update- Another small product update for DigiFes.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Megahouse has revealed that the 20th Anniversary Koromon and Tokomon GEM Figure set, scheduled for August (or September based on where you ordered from) will be sold early at DigiFes 2017.

They also show off the figure base, which includes artwork of the characters by Kenji Watanabe.

You'll want to contact an intermediary to get these items sent to you. WtW is not affiliated with any, but here are a selection of intermediaries that have worked well for various WtWers and their friends in the past:
    From Japan
    Rider Proxy
    Nippon-Yasan
    Japan Hero

You'll want to provide your chosen intermediary with the link to the item. Just copy paste the link to the product pages for what you want and send them a message about it and they'll take care of it after they discuss pricing and their policies with you. The links embedded in the news article for the products are exactly what you'll need to send them. Be aware that many (most in fact) intermediaries do not deal with live event products, so you may have to look elsewhere.

Some of the intermediaries have a full storefront and may have the item listed, so you may want to check that first.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Whoa those can badges look incredible. I've never even considered buying a can badge before but I think I'll get those if I can find them online.
    キーモン:ブラストモード

I am loving the look of the CD cover, it will probably be the only thing that i buy from there.

Add C-MC on Facebook Add C-MC on Google+ Visit C-MC's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Digi_TaKi View Post
    I am loving the look of the CD cover, it will probably be the only thing that i buy from there.
    they recreated the butter-fly CD cover

Follow Amity On Twitter Visit Amity's Youtube Channel
    Meanwhile I'm still waiting for the karaoke versions of the new character songs

Ain't got no mojo...
    I really like it,especially soundtrack versions. I also hope we get Tri. soundtrack album soon.

Added info relating to the Koromon and Tokomon GEM Figures at DigiFes.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.