With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Digimon to air on London Live Channel in UK

Digimon to air on London Live Channel in UK

Hey look, Digimon news for the UK!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Freeview channel London Live has signed a deal with Saban Brands to bring a number of their series to television in the UK as part of a new children's block known as 'Bounce.'

Digimon will be one of the Saban Brands shows. London Live's schedule currently shows Digimon Fusion specifically with no mention of any of the other Digimon series.

In addition to Digimon, other Saban Brands shows will be part of Bounce including: Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue, Power Rangers SPD, and Glitter Force.

Bounce is launching on July 17th at 6am, with an app coming in early 2018. A formal 'launch event' is planned at the Alexandra Palace’s Summer Festival on July 22nd.

Thanks to Alan and Rangerboard for the heads up, and Licensing for the news.

Updated- Added additional information and clarifications above. Thanks to a number of people who found them and sent them in.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Solomon on DeviantArt Visit Solomon's Youtube Channel
    Oh yes! Maybe, just maybe we'll actually get to watch Frontier.

Looking at that lineup, this "Bounce" channel feels like a successor to Kix.

Quote Originally Posted by Solomon View Post
    Oh yes! Maybe, just maybe we'll actually get to watch Frontier.
    You read my mind!

Follow clanc On Twitter Add clanc on Facebook Visit clanc's Youtube Channel
    I hope they don't air Frontier just to troll the UK fans.

Added additional information to the news.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Just Fusion at the moment eh? I figured as much since it was the most recent on UK tv.

I actually just finished my marathon of both Xros Wars and Young Hunters today so I'll probably pass on watching it again so soon.

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Follow wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by clanc View Post
    I hope they don't air Frontier just to troll the UK fans.
    To be fair, I don't think anyone would complain.

Visit Tsurugi's Youtube Channel
    I'd actually like if they did air Frontier or older seasons at some point, like a "History of Digimon" marathon or something where they air each season every couple days or so. Unlikely? Oh Absolutely, but it'd be cool if they did.

Visit Muur's Xbox Live Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Rohan View Post
    Just Fusion at the moment eh? I figured as much since it was the most recent on UK tv.

I actually just finished my marathon of both Xros Wars and Young Hunters today so I'll probably pass on watching it again so soon.
    Hope they finally dub season 3, then

Completely digital Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    I have a couple British friends that are Digimon fans too, and they didn't care about Frontier when I knew them 'cause it never aired in the UK and so on, but they liked the season after they watched it (in fact, they told me that it's in fairness one of the best dubbed ones).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast