With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Digimon to air on London Live Channel in UK

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Steam Follow Vande on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by clanc View Post
    I hope they don't air Frontier just to troll the UK fans.
    No reason to be a dick now is there.

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Follow wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsurugi View Post
    I'd actually like if they did air Frontier or older seasons at some point, like a "History of Digimon" marathon or something where they air each season every couple days or so. Unlikely? Oh Absolutely, but it'd be cool if they did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    I have a couple British friends that are Digimon fans too, and they didn't care about Frontier when I knew them 'cause it never aired in the UK and so on, but they liked the season after they watched it (in fact, they told me that it's in fairness one of the best dubbed ones).
    At this point I don't know if there's any reason for them to air it. I'd like them to bring Frontier here to "complete the set" if you will, but I don't think there'd be much interest in reruns of a 15 year old show that never aired here to begin with.

I'll admit that I'm not exactly the biggest fan of Frontier, but when (or even if) it comes out on DVD here, you bet I'll be buying that.

Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rohan View Post
    Just Fusion at the moment eh? I figured as much since it was the most recent on UK tv.

I actually just finished my marathon of both Xros Wars and Young Hunters today so I'll probably pass on watching it again so soon.
    Hope they finally dub season 3, then
    Hmm, it's a bit too late in the day for them to dub Young Hunters methinks.

Nevertheless, I really hope that this channel does well and might aid in getting more Digimon merchandise to the UK, especially Tamers, Frontier and Savers DVDs.

i remember being young and watching full UK channel of Fox kids and getting a fox kids magazine called wicked and in this issue it showed and stated that frontier was coming in December but this was the year that Fox kids became Jetix in the UK and that was also the end of the UK getting any new Digimon season. and we only got reruns. years later channel pop and Kix started airing data squad that when I waited to see if they would air frontier. so I hoping is does. I saw season dubbed and subbed but would watch it on tv if its on.

Completely digital The Chaos Entity's Avatar
    From what I can gather, this channel is exclusive to the London area? The channel number is occupied by a different channel depending on where in the UK you are, according to wikipedia, and my Sky box certainly doesn't show Fusion as airing at all - or, indeed, any of the shows listed.
    This is just a note to say that I'm on the Autism Spectrum (Annoyingly, I was never told whether it was 'just' high-functioning autism, or Asperger's syndrome), so if I don't make sense, or am incoherent, please ask what it is I mean politely. Thank you~

Visit Tsurugi's Youtube Channel
    So it's a local channel like RTE is for Ireland? Oh well -_-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12