With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: AppliMonsters Episode 41: The Fierce Battle of Limits! Globemon vs Charismon!

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Oh wait, I know what they'll be fighting: more Standard-grade Appmon! In the preview they've already started.

Add clanc on Facebook
    If they do I'm gonna kill myself

Completely digital Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Osuka View Post
    I hated how Globemon told us that if Haru gives anymore energy he will die and after that he is just okay and they didn't even question it! Lazy writing from a show aimed for 9 year old children...
    In all fairness, Globemon just claims that it's a possibility, not something that it must happen (As I see it, it depends mainly on the extent Haru would be willing to achieve). In fact, this scene reminded me a lot of when Taiki puts his life in risk in order to get out of Hell's Field in Digimon Xros Wars; according to Wisemon, there's a chance that Taiki may die during the process, but it's a risk he's eventually prepared to take, and that's exact the reason why this scene turns out to be astonishing.

I'm starting to have doubt of Hajime being Bootmon because we never see mention of him being captured or taken care of and Knight would definitely tell Yuujin that Hajime is Bootmon if that was the case while the only thing Knight know is Hajime is an Appmon and is in L-Corp.

Follow SoftMonKeychains On Twitter Follow SoftMonKeychains on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by salman332 View Post
    I'm starting to have doubt of Hajime being Bootmon because we never see mention of him being captured or taken care of and Knight would definitely tell Yuujin that Hajime is Bootmon if that was the case while the only thing Knight know is Hajime is an Appmon and is in L-Corp.
    Feel free to doubt it, we all are at this point too.
    We can't really speculate much now. All the others possibilities were busted, it's not Hackmon, it's not Offmon (where people even got this idea), it's not Bootmon cuz it's still running wild somewhere....it's one of those Sleepmon? It's the only concrete possibility we got but it can be anything.

At this moment I just want one thing:
    Closure of this search paranoia once for all.

I'm positive even Rei's fans want this edgelord to get with this, because it might be a bit frustrating for them to see him with this as his only drive for his whole existence. Finding the kid will entirely change his perspective (at least drop his jerkitude) and do something else. Or eat something else :3

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by TMS View Post
    I'm really wondering who the ApplDrivers are going to fight the rest of the series. I thought the Ultimate Four would be like the Dark Masters, but they were more like - I don't know, Nanomon.
    The four idiots are still around and Leviathan itself is not dead yet either plus as the preview showed L-Corp is still around.
    I'll work to see that justice will be fully served, meow~!

Ain't got no mojo... Idiysar Almond's Avatar
    I've been wondering if the deep web (& dark web) will ever be touched upon again before final fight against Leviathan (which i think might happen there). They made a deal of how scary, mysterious, and hard to enter of deep web. Dantemon also got sacrificed too, but what now? Other than Drawmon episode, we only get to see it again when Rei found about L-corp connection to Leviathan.

At first, i thought they'd fight and defeat the U4 inside the deep web, but now they're dead. Now i can only hope that Toei create some new ultimate grade for the kids to fight or maybe just reveal to us the form of Speciamon. I hope they'd make deep web relevant again.

Follow ReiKatsura On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by SoftMonKeychains View Post
    I'm positive even Rei's fans want this edgelord to get with this, because it might be a bit frustrating for them to see him with this as his only drive for his whole existence. Finding the kid will entirely change his perspective (at least drop his jerkitude) and do something else. Or eat something else :3
    I REALLY do hope it will end within the next three episodes...it really is enough now...let that poor guy find his brother ._.

My current speculation is that, yes, Haru will get Gaiamon first, mostly to show the power of the god-grade appmon. Once that happens, the others will get theirs, with Bootmon being the last one. Once he is acquired, they'll go to the Dark Web, only to find... Yuujin's mom. Who is the mysterious Driver. And she mind-controls him, and controls Rebootmon.

Now, this is pure, mostly unfounded speculation, but it kinda sorta makes sense.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimera-gui View Post
    The four idiots are still around and Leviathan itself is not dead yet either plus as the preview showed L-Corp is still around.
    The problem is that Mienumon and company pose no threat to them, and unless they're going to start killing L-Corp employees there's not much fighting to be done there. I'm still not convinced they're ever going to fight Leviathan directly. Damedamon is the only Ultimate-grade Appmon left that they haven't encountered, so they're pretty much out of worthy adversaries at this point.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings and The Silent Garden & Darker Places
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Twilight (NOT Stephanie Myers-related) [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast