With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: AppliMonsters Episode 41: The Fierce Battle of Limits! Globemon vs Charismon!

Add Shadious on DeviantArt Add Shadious on Google+
    Quote Originally Posted by Idiysar Almond View Post
    Charismon dies in one ep, at least he got beaten by Globemon + Applidrover Duo's 1.5x boost + Haru's insertion that made Haru collapse, otherwise, Globemon would never stand a chance even against non L-code Charismon.
    So.... I guess that means there's no M-Code after all. Minerva must have both the wisdom and confidence to trust human potential despite their imperfections as a specie. Alongside of course, the bond shared between them and their Buddy Appmon.
    Bored of Knife of Day?

The visuals in this episode were just exceptional! Even with the crappy quality of the Tokyo TV stream. And that Globemon/Charismon battle was amazing! Just, an awesome episode overall!!

OK, so maybe Haakumon being Hajime is pretty much dead at this point.

Which leaves either Bootmon or (a) Sleepmon.

I didn't watch the episode yet as I'm waiting to see the raws from Leopards but
    I've lost hope to see Offmon/Shutmon to be relevant ever again. I have so many questions about him, so much mystery around him but now I only believe it's all taken for granted.
    Just 10 episodes left and next episode is again focused on Rei. Yeah I'm glad his many fans might getting all the fun now having what they've wished but

5 minutes TOEI,
    5 minutes of Offmon relevancy is all I ask.

Soft, I'm pretty sure Offmon will get his focus in at least five episode, there is still the god unlock episode after all.
    And it's 12 more episode.

Quote Originally Posted by salman332 View Post
    Soft, I'm pretty sure Offmon will get his focus in at least five episode, there is still the god unlock episode after all.
    Next episode is Rei focused again, I'm positive he won't do a thing.
    And that's episode 42, the total of episodes are 52, which makes 10 left.
    Oh wait, next episode he's out, so it's 9 episodes left.

And the god unlock thing, I'm....not looking forward that.
    I'd like to see Offmon/Shutmon being relevant for a little short again, if that's asking too much. But guess it is asking too much.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadious View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Idiysar Almond View Post
    Charismon dies in one ep, at least he got beaten by Globemon + Applidrover Duo's 1.5x boost + Haru's insertion that made Haru collapse, otherwise, Globemon would never stand a chance even against non L-code Charismon.
    So.... I guess that means there's no M-Code after all. Minerva must have both the wisdom and confidence to trust human potential despite their imperfections as a specie. Alongside of course, the bond shared between them and their Buddy Appmon.
    Well technically, if Minerva was the one that created the Appli Drives DUO, it's kind of a Minerva-Code after all, while different to the L-Code in shape and power source.

Quote Originally Posted by SoftMonKeychains View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by salman332 View Post
    Next episode is Rei focused again, I'm positive he won't do a thing.
    And that's episode 42, the total of episodes are 52, which makes 10 left.
    Oh wait, next episode he's out, so it's 9 episodes left.

And the god unlock thing, I'm....not looking forward that.
    I'd like to see Offmon/Shutmon being relevant for a little short again, if that's asking too much. But guess it is asking too much.
    I'd even say that Yujin and Offmon ARE the focus in this series. To be honest, there's a lot to answer about them yet (about Yujin's Terminator thing, and Offmon's past, which is indeed connected to Bootmon, in Offmon's debut episode it was even kind of hinted, probably the key point of this second half because of Rebootmon and stuff), so I sincerely expect that they have still their spotlight in this 10 episodes left, just after Hajime's mystery is solved once and for good (poor boy...). If I'm wrong, I'd be terribly disappointed because: I love Offmon (I still hope to see Logamon at least in a flashback) and if they don't solve this mysteries, Appli Monsters would have a plot hole to the size of the Moons of Frontier (02, you hace a successor now).

On the other hand, what exactly happened to Knight in this episode? That seemed like a farewell...I think this character has a lot of potential and I really wish that he's not still done in the series...

I'm a Maniac
    Certainly hoping Knight comes back, specially because my headcanon is he is cameramon/scorpmon/satellamon buddy applidriver we see shadowed when cameramon does app gattai.

Quote Originally Posted by Neilandio View Post
    Certainly hoping Knight comes back, specially because my headcanon is he is cameramon/scorpmon/satellamon buddy applidriver we see shadowed when cameramon does app gattai.
    Hum did you miss two episodes ago? It's literally confirmed Scorpemon and Satellamon are not the same individual.
    Scorpemon is dead and Satellamon is forced terminated aka sort of a coma. They are in distinct sad outcomes.

And even without that confirmation, we just could tell them apart cuz well Scorpemon has a personal grudge against Gatchmon while Satellamon wants Shutmon's head. They have clearly different set of minds, different goals.

Besides guess that mystery applidriver is someone entirely new or who no one is suspecting right now, because Knight is not an applidriver at all. He has no ties with the dead Super stage appmon, he is just a pawn used by Levianthan.

The way he acted as the Masked Man suggests that he isn't even a human at all. For example I can't imagine the kids levitating at all. Or summoning a pad. Rei can summon a keyboard, but I think it's rather a part of Hackmon's attack rather than literal summon. Otherwise, Rei could do anything and everything in the AR Field. And let's not forget Knight's superb agility...
    Speedy like wind, gradually like forest, aggressively like fire, immovably like mountain, secretly like shadow, actively like thunder.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast