With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: AppliMonsters Episode 41: The Fierce Battle of Limits! Globemon vs Charismon!

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Steam Follow Vande on DeviantArt

AppliMonsters Episode 41: The Fierce Battle of Limits! Globemon vs Charismon!

Digimon Universe AppliMonsters Episode 41: The Fierce Battle of Limits! Globemon vs Charismon!

Episode thread for Episode 41

Air Time:
    Saturday 15th July - 9.30am (Japan)
    Saturday 15th July - 1.00am (UK)
    Friday 14th July - 8.30pm (EST)
    Friday 14th July - 5.30pm (PST)

If you are not sure of your time then please use:
    www.worldtimeserver.com/convert_time_in_JP.aspx

No spoilers past this episode and no posting before episode airs. You can discuss any 'next episode' previews if they are shown at the end of the episode.

To join the chatroom to discuss the episode as it airs and after it airs with others either click the chat link at the top of WtW or use your irc program to join.

Server- irc.rizon.net
    Room- #wtw

Update- Episode 41 is streaming freely at TV Tokyo's website for the time being at the time of this edit (9:06pm Pacific, 7/14/2017.)

Raw Japanese with no subtitles, as expected.

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/appmon/streaming/

So how was it? Any new revelation?

Charismon dies in one ep, at least he got beaten by Globemon + Applidrover Duo's 1.5x boost + Haru's insertion that made Haru collapse, otherwise, Globemon would never stand a chance even against non L-code Charismon.
    Leviathan wasn't actually appear in this episode, it was just Knight's posing things.
    Oh we also got to see child Knight, and so many talks in this ep, need subs to understand.
    LOL, 59 secs in this ep compred to U4's first fight ep is like... 1:100.
    With insertion power, i don't think Haru-tachi would need god grades soon, the power is incredible although taking a toll on the human.
    Also, what was that made Charismon wants to kill Knight? Also, is Knight fired already from L-corp?
    Last edited by Idiysar Almond; 07-14-2017 at 06:45 PM.

Add clanc on Facebook
    AAAAAAHHHHHHH
    Globemon is a goddamn BADASS
    It makes me wonder if Knight is that mysterious Applidriver and he'll be the one who AppFuses Deusmon.

Quote Originally Posted by Idiysar Almond View Post
    Charismon dies in one ep, at least he got beaten by Globemon + Applidrover Duo's 1.5x boost + Haru's insertion that made Haru collapse, otherwise, Globemon would never stand a chance even against non L-code Charismon.
    Leviathan wasn't actually appear in this episode, it was just Knight's posing things.
    Oh we also got to see child Knight, and so many talks in this ep, need subs to understand.
    With insertion power, i don't think Haru-tachi would need god grades soon, the power is incredible although taking a toll on the human.
    Also, what was that made Charismon wants to kill Knight? Also, is Knight fired already from L-corp?
    Charismon is that powerful? By the way, what about Yuujin, is he in another castle?

Add clanc on Facebook
    They just rescue them at the end of the Episode.
    They should rename Offmon to Cutemon, too bad there's already one

Quote Originally Posted by salman332 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Idiysar Almond View Post
    Charismon is that powerful? By the way, what about Yuujin, is he in another castle?
    Yeah, although i must take back my own word since i just remembered that Globemon managed to overthrow him to get the bomb remote control from enemy's side, far before Haru do insertion (before L-code too).The timer stopped at last second and the bomb got destroyed. Yuujin & Offmon is seen on last minute, they even talked (Offmon was crying).
    Last edited by Idiysar Almond; 07-14-2017 at 07:11 PM.

Added the stream link since the episode is up.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Watch it. Damn Globemon is awesome and Unryuuji may be officially become sixth ranger.
    That Spirit ball though.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Man this episode feels so lame. If I done this episode Globemon would have been fighting with the other Appmon so they can work together and defeat Chasimon

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast