With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Products on Sale at DigiFes 2017

Ain't got no mojo...
    I really like how they often show Tri Chosen Children with different and stylish fashion for events. This fancy clothes clearly one of the best

Updated the news...

The images of the acrylic cards originally showed the wrong cards for both series 1 and 2. If you planned to try and get ahold of these, double check what cards are in each set.

I've swapped the images to the corrected ones that appear on the DigiFes website now.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Ain't got no mojo... MidoriHime's Avatar
    Follow MidoriHime On Twitter
    So this text:"購入数の制限について当日、より多くのお客様の手に渡りますように購入制限数を設定させていた だきます。
    「お1人様1会計につき、1商品2個まで」(一部商品を除く)
    ※ ランダム封入商品については、お1人様1会計につき、1商品5個まで。

You can only get two of each item. For random items, each person can only buy 5 of each item?
    Is this per transaction or total? At the exhibition I bought 30 badges... I wasn't planning on that many this time, but 5 doesn't even get you enough for a full set even if you were lucky enough to draw each kid once ;;;

Quote Originally Posted by MidoriHime View Post
    You can only get two of each item. For random items, each person can only buy 5 of each item?
    Is this per transaction or total? At the exhibition I bought 30 badges... I wasn't planning on that many this time, but 5 doesn't even get you enough for a full set even if you were lucky enough to draw each kid once ;;;
    I can't say for sure, but I believe those are 'generic' rules and some items had more specific rules 'on site'

Online instructions tend to be brief, so it's legitimately hard to say. I wish you the best in nabbing a bunch of stuff though.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Did you have to attend to buy these items or were they a limited time only?

I would really like a couple of the silicone wristbands but I cannot seem to find them online anywhere via any of the intermediaries. Or would I have to try and find the Japanese spelling for the wristbands and search JP auction proxies?

Quote Originally Posted by Restyle View Post

I would really like a couple of the silicone wristbands but I cannot seem to find them online anywhere via any of the intermediaries. Or would I have to try and find the Japanese spelling for the wristbands and search JP auction proxies?
    Some items were completely exclusive to the event (like the wristbands.) Those items you will need to search proxies (unless you can track down someone who went to the event and has the item you have of course.)

Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Restyle View Post

Some items were completely exclusive to the event (like the wristbands.) Those items you will need to search proxies (unless you can track down someone who went to the event and has the item you have of course.)
    Ahh great!

Thank you for the reply Marc, I will hopefully be able to find some!

Will we get the scanlation from the phamplet? Pretty curious about the interview including Taichi and Meiko's VA with the director...thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by shiramomo View Post
    Will we get the scanlation from the phamplet? Pretty curious about the interview including Taichi and Meiko's VA with the director...thanks!
    Unless someone sends it to me to scan, scans it themselves, or donates specifically to have me track down a copy to scan, no. I don't know anyone personally who got that item.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12