With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Digimon Stuff on Sale for Prime Day

Digimon Stuff on Sale for Prime Day

Amazon is having their big Prime Day Sale and Digimon is included!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Currently (but depleting in stock) is Digimon World: Next Order for Playstation 4.

It's currently on sale for $26.99
    (affiliate link.)

A bit ago it was mispriced at $8.

Also available WAS Digivolving Spirits WarGreymon for 20% off retail, but it was sold out before I even got to the computer to type this up.

Not officially Prime Day deals, but a few other good deals at the moment...
    tri. Part 1 Blu-Ray Combo for $15
    tri. Part 1 DVD for $8
    tri. Part 2 Blu-Ray Combo Pre-Order for $16
    tri. Part 1 DVD Pre-Order for $9
    Digimon Seasons 1 thru 4 DVD Boxset for $77

Will add any further Digimon items that appear.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Are they going to update the price on the Digivolving WarGreymon for those of us that already had the preorder, since they guarantee we get the lowest price offered since it's preordered, or should I just have cancelled mine and reordered when I saw it in stock?

Quote Originally Posted by Padr49904 View Post
    Are they going to update the price on the Digivolving WarGreymon for those of us that already had the preorder, since they guarantee we get the lowest price offered since it's preordered, or should I just have cancelled mine and reordered when I saw it in stock?
    I'm legitimately unsure if the pre-order guarantee works for specialty limited stock sales.

Perhaps get in touch with their support and mention to them that it still show the higher price. They very well might adjust it right then for you and then you can avoid worrying about it.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Haha, would have gone for the standard WarGreymon DS if I had seen that price. But I already ordered the Memory set.

Next Order is a steal at that price, anybody who's a fan should get it. A difficult game to sink your teeth into, but fun.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    Amazon is having their big Prime Day Sale and Digimon is included! Currently (but depleting in stock) is Digimon World: Next Order for Playstation 4. It's currently on sale for $26.99. A bit ago it was mispriced at $8.
    I was lucky enough to grab "Next 0rder" while it was mispriced (along with Kingdom Hearts II.8). I was expecting for Amazon to cancel the order due to the pricing glitch, but was pleasantly surprised to see them honor it. It arrived today! Very grateful I was able to get both of those games for less than $20 total.

Hope everyone else was able to score some good deals!
    "Magic's Detective Agency" - The Ultimate Guide to Changes in Detective Conan

"Magic's DiGiMONMUSiC Database" - The Ultimate Guide to Digimon CDs