With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: tri. Part 5 BD/DVD Pre-orders and Updated/Unified Info

tri. Part 5 BD/DVD Pre-orders and Updated/Unified Info

Time for a tri. Part 5 Blu-ray and DVD update!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

We have a few new bits of information, but it seems best to combine the new with the old so we can see everything we have thus far.

Most of the information we didn't have before is expected, but it's nice to get confirmation.

This covers all the expected versions of Digimon Adventure tri. Part 5 that will be available to purchase on home video in Japan.

First up, the theatrical version Blu-ray.

Like prior tri. theatrical versions, it will include a paper sleeve and an insert based on the theatrical poster.

It will also include liner notes.

The disc itself is expected to be the same as any other version but with a custom label.

It will be available September 30th (the day tri. Part 5 begins it's theatrical release) at theaters showing tri. part 5 and cost 7,407 yen. Stock will be very limited for those interested.

The standard Blu-ray and DVD are roughly what we expect.

A transparent sleeve with an Uki Atsuya drawn cover in digipak style packaging for it's initial production run.

As physical bonuses they will include 8 pages of line notes and a 16 page booklet.

On disc bonus features will be announced at a later date.

It will swap to normal Blu-ray and DVD style cases with an insert and no longer include the booklet once these sell out.

The DVD will be 7,000 yen and the Blu-ray will be 8,000 yen and be available November 2nd.

Like Parts 1 thru 4, there will also be Amazon exclusive versions which include a B2 size (roughly 20 by 29 inches) cloth poster.

And tri. part 5 is currently available to pre-order right now if you want to hop in early!

No CDJapan link for now, so these are all Amazon JP links.

Digimon Adventure tri. Part 5 Blu-ray
    Digimon Adventure tri. Part 5 Blu-ray (Amazon Version)
    Digimon Adventure tri. Part 5 DVD
    Digimon Adventure tri. Part 5 DVD (Amazon Version)
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

So is that the finalised cover for Movie 5 or is it still a stand in?

Because Amazon is showing a different image (the train car thing) on its site.

I Preordered the movie from Amazon! *sparkly eyes* This will probably be the only movie that I import.. But that's OK.

The Non-amazon one is one sale, fortunately. So i snagged it while i could.

Digimon Adventure tri. Symbiosis to be released September 30th!! Be there or be square!!
    Hikari! Meiko! Show me your brave heart!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rohan View Post
    So is that the finalised cover for Movie 5 or is it still a stand in?

Because Amazon is showing a different image (the train car thing) on its site.
    The car image is from the first movies release, so i guess amazon have not put up the correct picture.

The trolley poster has always been the standard placeholder for the Pre-order pages, it has been used for every part so far. The real cover usually shows up in the following months.

...also, don't call me Igno.

Add C-MC on Facebook Add C-MC on Google+ Visit C-MC's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by NekoHaruko View Post
    I Preordered the movie from Amazon! *sparkly eyes* This will probably be the only movie that I import.. But that's OK.

unless you understand Japanese, what's the point of buying it?

Quote Originally Posted by C-MC View Post

I actually do understand a bit of Japanese. Plus it's nice to have my own copy of the booklet too. Even though the quality of the video won't be much different from the one on CR. Stilll nice to have a clean copy i can take anywhere.

Digimon Adventure tri. Symbiosis to be released September 30th!! Be there or be square!!
    Hikari! Meiko! Show me your brave heart!!!

Add C-MC on Facebook Add C-MC on Google+ Visit C-MC's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by C-MC View Post

I actually do understand a bit of Japanese. Plus it's nice to have my own copy of the booklet too. Even though the quality of the video won't be much different from the one on CR. Stilll nice to have a clean copy i can take anywhere.
    well that's a whole different story then if you understand a little bit of japanese, I guess then enjoy the DVD in the true movie format