With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tri. and Appmon Art from August Animedia

tri. and Appmon Art from August Animedia

Time for another Animedia!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

First up is Digimon Adventure tri.

It's a very cute and fun looking image.

Mimi, Palmon, Meiko, and Meicoomon appear to be trying to cool off from the heat.

Mimi is watering Palmon, and I think Meiko is drying off Meicoomon's head?

Then we have the full Appmon image we had a preview of a few days ago.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Haru, Gatchmon, Astra, and Musimon are all relaxing in the ocean.

Astra and Haru and hanging out an inner-tube while Gatchmon and Musimon are hanging out on an inflatable turtle (and Gatchmon is trying to surf.)

Hopefully we get any info from the text soon (although I've been told there isn't anything new in the tri. one), along with non-watermarked versions of the images.

Thanks to neko for the heads up and Otaku News for the images, and to theigno for an initial news update while I was asleep.

Original article about the Appmon Preview of the art is just below.

Original- Time for a preview from another issue of Animedia!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

In the August issue of Animedia, coming out on July 10th, there will be an ocean themed piece of Appmon art.

Animedia has put up a small preview of the image a few days before it's release though.

We can only clearly see Haru in the preview, but they mention Gatchmon, Astra, and Musimon for the full image (It's almost certainly Asta in the donut/tube.)

No doubt we will get the full image soon. And probably a tri. image also.
    Last edited by Theigno; 07-09-2017 at 10:27 AM.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

man, people complaining about them being in swimsuits. At least they are in a pool . WHere it's appropriate! You people are hypocrites! None of you cared when Hikari was practically naked.

Anyway. Looks cute. WIsh rei was in it to push my ReiHaru ship further and harder.

Digimon Adventure tri. Symbiosis to be released September 30th!! Be there or be square!!
    Hikari! Meiko! Show me your brave heart!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NekoHaruko View Post
    man, people complaining about them being in swimsuits. At least they are in a pool . WHere it's appropriate! You people are hypocrites! None of you cared when Hikari was practically naked.

Anyway. Looks cute. WIsh rei was in it to push my ReiHaru ship further and harder.
    Huh but you're the first one to comment who are talking about?

I come from the net
    I also wonder that. But I was going to make a joke about this. I wonder what the rest is. ...Just guys in this?

Maybe there were more comments, but they were deleted. The image doesn't show much, so it is hard to tell anything based on it, but I'm glad that Haru and co. can find some time to relax. Wonder if Yuujin is with the gang as well, or if he still is being kept chained and captive.
    Speedy like wind, gradually like forest, aggressively like fire, immovably like mountain, secretly like shadow, actively like thunder.

My TL on Twitter was freaking out. I was expecting some in here to do that same though>. XD

Digimon Adventure tri. Symbiosis to be released September 30th!! Be there or be square!!

Wow, you really shouldn't just start accusing a whole board of people for anything! Much less something that didn't even happen. I recall MOST people making comments about not appreciating how the girls keep getting shown off in scantily clad outfits. Particularly in the Christmas images.
    Bat-Guilmon's utility belt is mostly full of bread.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Ukyou View Post

Wow, you really shouldn't just start accusing a whole board of people for anything! Much less something that didn't even happen. I recall MOST people making comments about not appreciating how the girls keep getting shown off in scantily clad outfits. Particularly in the Christmas images.
    Nown, now Jay. I was only teasing. I'm sure this picture will be cute when it comes out fully. At least they are actually in a pool this time..

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Steam Follow Vande on DeviantArt
    This can cease right now. I'm not happy that accusations were posted to start with, even in 'jest'. We are not Twitter so what happens on Twitter doesn't really matter here.

The pinups are so cute. The tri. one is nicely appropriate and so adorable. It's Meimi too. What a perfect spread for me to enjoy! I think that tri. spread may also have a tad bit new info in the summary at the bottom right. But it's so small that I can't read the furigana on top of the kanji. I do recognize "Gennai" Which means it may hint at something significant...

The appmon is great too. Part of me still wishes Rei was in it. XD But great no oless

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast