With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: tri. and Appmon Art from August Animedia

More Mimi is always good. <3

Quote Originally Posted by NekoHaruko View Post
    I think that tri. spread may also have a tad bit new info in the summary at the bottom right. But it's so small that I can't read the furigana on top of the kanji. I do recognize "Gennai" Which means it may hint at something significant...
    There's no new info about tri. unfortunately. Text at bottom right is just a summary what happened in part 4 and there's a mention of "Mysterious Man who looked exactly like Gennai".

The Appmon art is nice and it makes me want to go to swim. Unfortunately the water is too cold lol.
    日本語できなければ、それをやめよう。

Cleaned up the news post.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Quote Originally Posted by yosa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NekoHaruko View Post
    I think that tri. spread may also have a tad bit new info in the summary at the bottom right. But it's so small that I can't read the furigana on top of the kanji. I do recognize "Gennai" Which means it may hint at something significant...
    There's no new info about tri. unfortunately. Text at bottom right is just a summary what happened in part 4 and there's a mention of "Mysterious Man who looked exactly like Gennai".
    shoot. that's a shame. Thanks for checking for me though! I really appreciate it.

Digimon Adventure tri. Symbiosis to be released September 30th!! Be there or be square!!
    Hikari! Meiko! Show me your brave heart!!!

I come from the net
    These are nice pictures. Cute MeiMi stuff and you know Rei wouldn't do that. He's not a people person. heh Good picture though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12