With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: tri. Part 2 UK Blu-ray and DVD Covers

tri. Part 2 UK Blu-ray and DVD Covers

We just found out about these a week ago!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Coverart for the UK version of Digimon Adventure tri. part 2.

The coverart this time around for the UK is the Japanese home video art for Part 2.

The rest of the article is taken from the prior tri. Part 2 UK article.

Amazon UK is currently listing Digimon Adventure tri. Part 2 for the UK on November 6th!

Of course, an Amazon listing doesn't tell us this is the date for sure, but it gives us a pretty good idea.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The Blu-ray is once again listed as a Collector's Edition with a slipcase, reversible insert, poster, and art cards.
    The DVD is listed as a standard DVD once again.

The MSRP is currently showing as 24.99 for the Blu-ray and 19.99 for the DVD.

And if you want to pre-order it early.... (Not affiliate links)

Digimon Adventure tri. Part 2 Blu-ray Collector's Edition
    Digimon Adventure tri. Part 2 DVD

Details can of course still change, but with the US release of tri. Part 2 scheduled for August 15th, the licensing issues from last time hopefully won't rear their heads again.

Prior thread about tri. Part 2 in the UK is here.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

is it illegal for the US dvd covers to look this good? It's just so much happier.. even though we know the movie isn't so much.

Digimon Adventure tri. Symbiosis to be released September 30th!! Be there or be square!!
    Hikari! Meiko! Show me your brave heart!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NekoHaruko View Post
    is it illegal for the US dvd covers to look this good? It's just so much happier.. even though we know the movie isn't so much.
    I'm assuming Toei wanted to go with a more direct to video movie vibe for tri. in the US, as a side effect of us getting it in a mock 'show' format when each part initially comes out in Japan.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Too bad they didn't use the first Japanese cover for part 1
    Well at least this one and the rest will be pretty

Sometimes the Real World, sometimes the Dream World, although I prefer the Digital World
    Follow Velocifaptor On Twitter Add Velocifaptor on Facebook Add Velocifaptor on Google+ Add Velocifaptor on Steam Visit Velocifaptor's Youtube Channel
    *sniffles* This looks so beautiful. It's really a shame the UK release is coming out after the US release.

Excellent, so glad we didn't switch the US covers as that would really look odd in my collection.

I will pre-order mine straight away!

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Steam Follow Vande on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Velocifaptor View Post
    *sniffles* This looks so beautiful. It's really a shame the UK release is coming out after the US release.
    That is an agreement between Manga and the USA release that UK cannot release until after the USA have released.

Visit Muur's Xbox Live Profile
    I prefer the original tbh, I don't feel like this is a good cover at all.

New thread in a moment.