With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DigiFes 2017 Updates- Key Art, Early Goods Pack, General Tickets, & Questionnaire

Added the fourth question.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Sometimes the Real World, sometimes the Dream World, although I prefer the Digital World
    Follow Velocifaptor On Twitter Add Velocifaptor on Facebook Add Velocifaptor on Google+ Add Velocifaptor on Steam Visit Velocifaptor's Youtube Channel
    If I'd have to choose and pick one scene that surprised me the most, it would be the one where Gennai Vader fake kills Meiko. That, or the one in which he licks Sora as Ken. That was just downright creepy, and suited more to hentai/ecchi than a proxy battles anime.

Add C-MC on Facebook Add C-MC on Google+ Visit C-MC's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Velocifaptor View Post
    If I'd have to choose and pick one scene that surprised me the most, it would be the one where Gennai Vader fake kills Meiko. That, or the one in which he licks Sora as Ken. That was just downright creepy, and suited more to hentai/ecchi than a proxy battles anime.
    he already revealed himself when he licked Sora btw... and the scene that surprised me the most is the 02 kids defeat which is also the scene that got me angry the most

Added what appears to be the rest of the questions.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12