With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cyber Sleuth and Next Order on Sale

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Follow wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    I still need a system to play Next 0rder on >w>;

Visit Muur's Xbox Live Profile
    Looks like it's not a sale available in Europe. I mean I already own them both but still.

Quote Originally Posted by Emperordramon View Post
    Which one has a bigger roster of Digimon?
    Sleuth has 249 whilst Next Order has around 230 with half of them being recolours (eg, there's three Kyubimon and three Growlmon)

Junior Commander
    Follow Emperordramon On Twitter Follow Emperordramon on DeviantArt Visit Emperordramon's Youtube Channel
    Alright, this may seem like a silly question, but it seems to me that Cyber Sleuth also has way more fanservice-y female character, I'm worried that the game may feature cliche anime sexy moments. Is this an actual thing in game or is it aesthetic only?

It's mostly in the design aspect. There's one character who essentially tries to initiate those "cliche anime sexy moments" only for it to backfire every time because nobody really likes her. The game actually does a pretty decent job with female characters, all things considered.

Junior Commander
    Follow Emperordramon On Twitter Follow Emperordramon on DeviantArt Visit Emperordramon's Youtube Channel
    Alright, thank you.

Yeah, Cyber Sleuth would be almost feminist in how well it portrays its female characters... if it weren't for the character designer being a pervert.
    Bat-Guilmon's utility belt is mostly full of bread.

Next Order is something unique, not quite like any other game before it except the first World game and Reigitize. It goes back to the roots of Digimon in its unadulterated form, the V-Pets. Cyber Sleuth is just Persona with Digimon, meh.
    Currently running: Pendulum Progress 1.0, Digital Monsters ver 20th.
    Playing Digimon World Next Order.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12