With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Frontier Coming to DVD in Australia

Frontier Coming to DVD in Australia

We just had tri. news for the UK, so now it's Australia's turn!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

But it isn't tri. Part 2 news for you guys, it's Digimon Frontier!

Madman has listed Digimon Frontier on their 'Business 2 Business' catalog website with the title of "Digimon Frontier (Season 4)."

The date currently listed is October 4th, 2017 for $60 on 8 DVDs.

They are using the well known Frontier poster-style key art as stand-in artwork.

They have a basic synopsis of the series listed also...

Digimon Frontier introduces a new universe in the Digimon fandom. Five kids from the Real World have been called to the Digital World to acquire the "legendary spirits" to save the Digital World from one of the three Holy Angels, Cherubimon, who has revolted against the other two. Takuya, Kouji, Izumi, Junpei and Tomoki are the five Chosen Children from the Real World that have to use the spirits to "Spirit Evolve" into the legendary warriors themselves.

This has been a plentiful few months of announcements for Australian fans who were missing quite a bit of Digimon media:
    Digimon Adventure tri. Part 1 is out July 19th
    Digimon Tamers is out August 16th
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Red shirt
    Awesome. Hold me back.

Is this a blu ray remaster ? or just a normal DVD ....

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Steam Follow Vande on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Digi_TaKi View Post
    Is this a blu ray remaster ? or just a normal DVD ....
    No mention of blu ray on any of the links or in the news post...so...

Completely digital Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Good Aussie News!! I'm pretty sure Airdramon's podcasts have something to do with this ^^ Anyways, does Australia use the American dub too, or they have their own one (same as Latin America Spanish and Castilian Spanish)? 'Cause I have watched Frontier's American dub, and I have to say in all fairness that it's not that bad.

By the way, have the Three Great Angels have been called Three Holy Angels before? I recall Celestial Digimon or even Three Archangels, but not this one so far.

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Follow wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Every major English speaking market uses the American dub.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Follow Yamato-san On Twitter
    Yes, but will these DVDs contain the original Japanese? I find it intriguing how the summary uses the Japanese names, though this could just be a prototype error. Kinda like that GameStop ad for Cyber Sleuth saying that pre-orders will get a "Taichi Yagami" costumed Agumon, "Beezlebumon (Blast Mode)", and "Cherubion (Vice)" (like someone was pulling names off of Wikimon while also giving them typos).

It's English only.

There is no question for that.

The text is Toei's official byline/synopsis for the series.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Follow Yamato-san On Twitter
    Well crap. Tri aside, is Digimon ever gonna have a subbed home release (in any English-speaking region)?

Follow Airdramon On Twitter Visit Airdramon's Xbox Live Profile
    This is great news! It's nice that we're getting Tamers on DVD next month. Maybe we'll even get Savers early next year!
    Maybe we'll finally get a release of Fusion part 2 here (only part 1 has aired in Australia).

Quote Originally Posted by Yamato-san View Post
    Well crap. Tri aside, is Digimon ever gonna have a subbed home release (in any English-speaking region)?
    Maybe after Tri's all done if it sells super well.
    There's no proof either way, but if there's a market that will make tons of money.
    "I'm stylin' dude!"
    Currently raising: Nothing

Current Digivice completion: English D3 v2 (Map 4)
    Next: EU D-Power v2, EU D-Power v1, English D-tector v1, English D-Tector v3
    Currently learning and playing: Digimon Anode Tamer.

My Digimon Podcast

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast