With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 20th Anniversary Pop-Up Shop Product Info and Images!

20th Anniversary Pop-Up Shop Product Info and Images!

We didn't even know about the shop a few weeks ago!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

But now we have info and images for the exclusive products!

The Digimon Universe 20th Anniversary Shop will be open July 7th thru July 26th.

The 20th pop-up shop will be at the Limited Base stores in both the Ikebukuro P'Parco and the Nagoya Parco.

This pop-up shop features products featuring the nine Digimon anime series: Adventure, Zero-Two, Tamers, Frontier, Savers, Xros Wars, Hunters, tri., and AppliMonsters!

This time the only items they are giving listings for online (for now) are items exclusive to the shop (although they do mention something else, which I'll go into below.) Prior pop-up shops had a number of additional Digimon merchandise and we expect that to be true for this shop also.

On to the exclusive stuff!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

This embroidered pouch with a zipper features Agumon on one side and Gatchmon on the other, and both are waving. It costs 3,000 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

These acrylic magnets are all shaped to look like app icons. There is one for each lead human and Digimon from the anime series that makes up the franchise. The 18 magnets are 500 yen each and blindpacked.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Floater pens! Each of these pens has floating bits suspended in liquid (the floating bits are the human and Digimon from each anime.) Each pen costs 1,000 yen and there are 9 of them.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

These are big clips made out of PVC. There are three of these featuring Agumon, Veemon, and Gatchmon. Each costs 900 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Reuseable cable/zip ties. I'm curious to see what uses people will think of for really nice looking Digimon ties. This product will come in Agumon, Veemon, and Gatchmon varieties. Each is 700 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

20th Anniversary Can Badges! Most of the series get 3 can badges, 4 total for Xros/Hunters. A nice selection of images that fans will recognize with a digital motif around the edges of the badges. There are 25 badges total and they will be blindpacked for 400 yen each.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

A We Love Digimon shirt! This white shirt has a very clean and straightforward design. It costs 2,800 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Omegamon shirt! This black shirt has what appears to be a new image of Omegamon on it, in addition to the crests of courage and friendship and some digicode. It costs 2,800 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

These Appmon mini tote bags each feature one of the Applidrivers and their Appmon Buddies! Each Applidriver is also cosplaying as their Appmon Buddy! Each features different color printing along with AppliMonsters and characters names in different fonts. Each mini tote is 1,200 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

This is a marche bag. They are generally a 'woven' fabric bag. This one features images of various objects, symbols, and text from the 20 years of the Digimon franchise. It's 1,200 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Character masking tape! Each of these features the 9 partner Digimon from the various Digimon anime series. One variety uses the key art fully colored, while the other goes with pastel outlines for the partners. Each is 550 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

This mobile device battery features the 20th Anniversary key art. It costs 4,980 yen.

Sizes are not given for the various exclusive products.

And up above I said that they 'did' mention something else that they will stock...

They will apparently stock a selection of Digimon CDs, along with a few bonus items...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Buyers of (apparently) any CD at the pop-up shop will receive the Keep On -tri. Version- combined version artwork. It appears this will be on card stock, similiar to the first print bonus included with that CD, but we are unsure if this is the same as the first print bonus, or something smaller, more akin to a shikishi board. It appears you will get 1 per CD that you buy.

And the Digimon Adventure tri. Character Song can badges are back! If you purchase more than 2,000 yen of CDs at the pop-up shop you will get one at random.

Both of these will be limited and will not be restocked.

As mentioned above, we do expect other items to be stocked. Recent Digimon items, potentially items from prior pop-up shops. Potentially the recently announced 20th Anniversary jigsaw puzzle which uses the same key art as the pop-up shop.

If you want to try and get ahold of these items...

You'll want to contact an intermediary to get these items sent to you. WtW is not affiliated with any, but here are a selection of intermediaries that have worked well for various WtWers and their friends in the past:
    From Japan
    Rider Proxy
    Nippon-Yasan
    Japan Hero

The Bandai Premium store has also chosen to affiliate themselves/recommend three potential shops to be used as intermediaries for non-Japanese buyers:
    Buyee
    From Japan (this From Japan link shows various items that they waive commission fees for.)
    Samurai Buyer

You'll want to provide your chosen intermediary with the link to the item. Just copy paste the link to the product pages for what you want and send them a message about it and they'll take care of it after they discuss pricing and their policies with you. The links embedded in the news article for the products are exactly what you'll need to send them.

Some of the intermediaries have a full storefront and may have the item listed, so you may want to check that first.

Be aware many intermediaries do not carry items from pop-up shops since they can't be ordered online. You will need to ask them and explain what you want very carefully (perhaps with a photo.)

Some of the intermediaries have a full store front and may have the item listed, so you may want to check that first. Information about the shops can be found here: Ikebukuro and Nagoya

Prior threads for the pop-up shop can be found here and here.

Update- Clarified a few details above thanks to garm!

Update- A few photos of the Ikebukuro shop prior to opening!

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

We can see some more products in these photos also.

This includes, but is not limited to:
    Mini-standees of the various characters using their 20th Anniversary art.
    What appears to be a rolled and boxed poster of the 20th Anniversary key-art.
    Various tri. Part 4 products.
    Various character art phone accessories.
    Shirts, cases, and other items from prior pop-up shops.
    Appmon standees/keychains and badges using the same art as the Appmon mini-totes.
    The recent Eri merchandise.

And some photos of the Nagoya shop prior to opening!

Very nice. In these photos we can also see a few more products that will no doubt get people very excited:
    The Agumon and Gabumon PC Buddies
    The giant Meicoomon plush is back! (It looks identical in design to the previous Premium Bandai one to me, but it's hard to say before without a closer look.)
    A bunch of phone accessories and other apparel type products that have shown up before.
    Various Digimon CDs!

Update- Ukyou has given me a number of photos of the inside of the Nagoya pop-up shop to share with everyone. A few of the images also include items he bought.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

A very nice range of photos of the store, items in the store, and items he bought.

A number of products from the past year have made a return for the 20th pop-up shop.

I really like the art display of the art for Agumon and Gabumon. It's not new art, but it's nice to see it on display prominently next to the premium items being sold. I'm also bemused that for those more premium items, they use a ticket system, not unlike when I bought video games at Toys R Us as a kid. I'm told that this specific photo was actually not allowed, and Bandai may be hunting down Ukyou as we speak.

Poor Ukyou though... he bought a stack of the 20th magnets and ended up with everyone except Gatchmon. Will he be able to withstand the temptation to go buy more?
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Opens on my birthday!

Trying to figure out if I can make numbers work to have someone I know run by and nab me one or two things, but at the moment I'm leaning towards 'probably not' due to a handful of things that have popped up in real life.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

There are some nice items on there. Shame the badges and megnets are blind again.. Badges I was expecting, Megnets, not so much.

I do find it odd that it's Daisuke and Takeru featured on one of the badges, instead of aisuke and Ken. Isn't it usually the Jogress pair up for those guys? o.o

The gogglehead and lonewolf appear on almost everyone one of them.. Well, not really. Just Taiyama, ToMaTo, Taiki wth Kiriha,

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Steam Follow Vande on DeviantArt
    Finally a shop where for once I don't want to spend money lol. Still nice for those who do.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    I need EVERYTHING!! This is amazing!! At last something really worthy in one of this kind of shops. Is there a real chance of getting all those items from outside of Japan somehow?

I need those magnets so bad. I'm going to buy a whole box. Marc, you can have whatever duplicates I get if you pay for the shipping.
    Bat-Guilmon's utility belt is mostly full of bread.

Sometimes the Real World, sometimes the Dream World, although I prefer the Digital World
    Follow Velocifaptor On Twitter Add Velocifaptor on Facebook Add Velocifaptor on Google+ Add Velocifaptor on Steam Visit Velocifaptor's Youtube Channel
    1000-yen pens? No thanks, I'll pass.

I'm going digital
    Quote Originally Posted by NekoHaruko View Post
    I do find it odd that it's Daisuke and Takeru featured on one of the badges, instead of aisuke and Ken. Isn't it usually the Jogress pair up for those guys? o.o
    Maybe they want that almost all the protagonists appear with a blonde male character XD

Honestly, most of the pictures seem somewhat random. Then they probably do not think much about the story.
    Last edited by Kon; 06-30-2017 at 07:09 AM.

I wonder if having Veemon along Agumon and Gatchmon hints anything...

Never been to these kind of store but does anyone know if they will sell Files of the promotional image? The closest thing is the battery charger thing but that's quite expensive

Follow Osuka On Twitter Add Osuka on Facebook
    Damn that 20th anniversary art is beautiful as always... I would really love a phone case out of it!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast