With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 20th Anniversary Pop-Up Shop Product Info and Images!

Updated the news with photos of the shop prior to opening, which shows more products.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Red shirt
    I'm feeling somewhat stupid of having rushed to buy the "only 500 units" Meicoomon plush considering it's gonna be available in these shops, probably at a lower price...

Quote Originally Posted by Oki View Post
    I'm feeling somewhat stupid of having rushed to buy the "only 500 units" Meicoomon plush considering it's gonna be available in these shops, probably at a lower price...
    I'm expecting either...

1- Them being slightly different.
    or
    2- These were overstock they made in case a few of them had problems (so they could replace problem products without making more), and now that the product has shipped (to my knowledge anyways) and any issues have been dealt with they've split the overstock between the two stores to sell off (very likely just a handful at each shop) to be sold at the same price as they were at at Premium Bandai.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Ain't got no mojo... NatalieMotomiya's Avatar
    Where can I buy this? q.q

Does anyone know if there is a list of other items being sold at the shops?

Hope they sell the other digimon plushier there

Do you know where I can find a table size of T-shirts?

Updated with pictures of the pop-up shop from Ukyou.

Quote Originally Posted by AppliFang View Post
    Does anyone know if there is a list of other items being sold at the shops?

Hope they sell the other digimon plushier there
    They gave an official list of a few items. Anything else they haven't announced. We only know (and can guess) what else is there based on photos.

Quote Originally Posted by Chisana Minamoto View Post
    Do you know where I can find a table size of T-shirts?
    I would suggest looking up a size chart for Japanese shirts.

I took the picture of the Daisuke and Vmon stand just for you, NekoHaruko!
    Bat-Guilmon's utility belt is mostly full of bread.

Completely digital Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Wow Ukyou those pics are neat! I envy you quite a lot right now >< hahahaha

I'd definetely buy those can badges!! I really adore 4 in particular: the two from Frontier featuring the whole DigiDestined, the one with the three Tamers and the one with Taiki and Kiriha amazingly doing Double Xros!! I still don't get why the children of Daisuke and Takeru would be relevant to 02's plot overall, or why they haven't included a groupal one for AppliMonsters and the rest of the seasons apart from Tamers & Frontier, but still...The magnets look super cool too!!

Also it's a nice touch that they have included CDs from most of the anime generations. I guess they had some issues with Xros Wars' and Young Hunters' music again as with the CD tribute to Koji Wada...

The best part about going to the shop was seeing so many kids there with their parents.

There was one boy about 3 years old that kept pointing out "Agumon!" every time he saw something with Agumon on it (so I got to hear him be excited A LOT).

Another kid, a girl about 5 or 6, was asking her mom what Meicoomon meant as they were buying the giant Meicoomon plushie. The best part was that her mom actually -knew- and told her it was from the Maine Coon breed of cat, without missing a beat, and the other parents nearby (and the shopkeepers) were all audibly impressed.
    Bat-Guilmon's utility belt is mostly full of bread.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast