With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: tri. Stage Play Cast in Full Costume

All the costumes look really great. They obviously put a lot of work into these. Yamato's and Takeru's blue eyes do seem pretty fake but I don't think that'll be a huge problem.

The thing I noticed first is that Koushiro's laptop is actually a Pineapple. Seeing it on my phone I thought it could've just been a Mac but no it's a pineapple
    We're counting on you, Chosen Children

Visit Tsurugi's Youtube Channel
    Yeah, TK seems like the only one who feels off to me, though I can't put my finger on why. Everyone else looks pitch perfect to me. Now if only they'd show off the Digimon...
    oh well, they'll probably show them at a later date.

T.K.'s looks is... interesting. Mostly the weird grimace/leer on the actor's face. Everything else is amazing. Mimi and Joe's looks translated impressively well.

I'm going digital
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsurugi View Post
    Yeah, TK seems like the only one who feels off to me, though I can't put my finger on why. Everyone else looks pitch perfect to me. Now if only they'd show off the Digimon...
    oh well, they'll probably show them at a later date.

In my opinion, his costume looks pretty good, but the actor's expression in the photo looks somewhat strange.

Also, in that photo, he looks older than Yamato.
    Last edited by Kon; 06-30-2017 at 12:42 PM.

I come from the net
    Ok. This works. This does look like a Live version of the characters. Really great looks for a stage play.

Add ShindoW on Facebook Follow ShindoW on DeviantArt Visit ShindoW's Youtube Channel
    So glad I'm not the only one that think Takeru looks weird. The rest are really spot on.

He looks weird only because ge doesn't wear a hat or a strange T-shirt. In a way though, he resembles his Tri version pretty well. I would say that the thing is that the rest of the kids instead of resembling their Tri version they resemble their Adventure and Zero Two versions, and that's why Takeru looks odder compared to the rest of the kids.
    Speedy like wind, gradually like forest, aggressively like fire, immovably like mountain, secretly like shadow, actively like thunder.

I live in a world where this is real. That's amazing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12