With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Digimon Exclusives at San Diego Comic-Con 2017

Digimon Exclusives at San Diego Comic-Con 2017

SDCC has become popular as not only the premiere Comic/Media convention, but as a place where there are tons of crazy exclusives.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

And in 2017 there is going to be a small stack of Digimon items.

The first two items aren't strictly exclusives, it's just possible to get them at SDCC. All of these items should be expected to be very limited.

Both of these items will be at the Shout Factory booth (#4118.)

Image Thumbnail (custom)

First up is the tri. Part 1 Reunion lithograph.

This is the same 18x24 inch lithograph that was available in limited numbers via the Shout store with early orders of tri. Part 1. It will be made available at SDCC to buyers of the Part 1 BD/DVD/Digital combo.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Then we have the tri. Part 2 Determination lithograph.

This is the lithograph for the upcoming release of Part 2. Still currently available with the Blu-ray/DVD/Digital combo at the Shout Store, the 18x24 inch lithograph will be available at the con for buyers of the Part 2 combo release, which will be sold early at the con.

Prices currently aren't available for the tri. Blu-ray/DVD/Digital combos with lithograph sets at the con.

Last up is an item that is exclusive to SDCC. From Zag Toys and available at the UCC Distributing booth (#5625) is a special version of a currently available product...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

This is a boxed set of Digimon Domez. It includes the 8 Adventure partner Digimon in their primary form (no chase Greymon figure) with a special paintjob that has a chrome finish.

No blind bags and the collectors' box it comes in has a Digivice flap & windowbox. The box looks quite nice and really shows off the figures in a way that just feels different than buying blind bags.

It will be available for a very reasonable $29.99 (the price of 6 of the normal blind bagged Digimon Domez.)

If you know someone going to SDCC I recommend getting in touch, because SDCC stuff is often scalped online at high prices.

San Diego Comic-Con 2017 takes place July 19th thru July 23rd.

Thanks to the SDCC Unofficial Blog for the info!

Update- A handful of clarifications on the Domez set above thanks to info from Zag Toys.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Wolfshark On Twitter Follow Wolfshark on DeviantArt
    Man I wish I could have gotten tickets this year. What I wouldn't give to have encountered a digimon booth last time I went (2014)

Are these the only items that they will have at the booth? Or will there be other things not shown on here?

Also I'm a bit interested in the domez box so I might have my cousin see if she could snag one for me. So I might be able to not miss out on this... but seeing how it's likely limited I expect ALL of these to fly off the booth pretty darn fast.

Small edit: As a past con goer I would recommend for you to get to the booth as fast as you can. Ideally on the first day. Exclusives tend to go pretty quick especially with scalpers on the loose.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshark View Post
    Man I wish I could have gotten tickets this year. What I wouldn't give to have encountered a digimon booth last time I went (2014)

Are these the only items that they will have at the booth? Or will there be other things not shown on here?
    I wouldn't necessarily expect anything resembling a 'Digimon booth.' While Toei does have a sizeable tri. 'wall' display they do take with them to cons, they aren't listed as an exhibitor at SDCC.

The lithographs will be at the Shout Factory booth and the Domez set will be at the UCC Distributing booth. Both booths will have a range of other products based on the various brands they represent.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

...I now wish I had the money to go.

I even am assembling the perfect costume to go there with!

Updated the Domez bit with some new info.

I come from the net
    I'm just glad they got stuff at SDCC. Even a little. Those do look like nice little things though.